N Power & Love2shop vouchers

Comments

• nPower
    nPower Posts: 1,319 Organisation Representative
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hi Inigo Montoya,

While I'm pleased to see that we have some enthusiastic staff working for us :), I'm on here as the official company representative and would like to help you.

If you would like me to take a look into this for you, please send your details to [EMAIL="forumresponse@npower.com"]forumresponse@npower.com[/EMAIL] and I'll get onto it right away.

Best wishes,

Adam :)
    Official Company Representative"
    I am the official company representative of nPower. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE.
    If we ask you to contact us, please do so using helpandsupport@npower.com - MSE Forum has temporarily allowed the display of our contact details in our signature due to a technical issue with our profile
  • scofra
    scofra Posts: 20 Forumite
    Hi Adam,

For everyone's information, could you please clarify the situation about the £50 Love2Shop vouchers/fuel offer (i.e that it is rightly advertised by Uswitch and Simplyswitch (any others?), who issues the vouchers, when to expect them etc...).

Thanks a lot!
  • Bronnie
    Bronnie Posts: 4,165 Forumite
    :T:T

Just to let you all know, as an existing npower customer, I applied online via moneysupermarket to change to Go Fix 8 on November 22nd.

I have just received my £100 love2shop vouchers by post this morning from Npower, had to be signed for.

I got 10 x £10 vouchers with an expiry date of September 2013

Nice timing for Christmas!

:xmassign:
  • Same here got mine today by recorded delivery. £100 vouchers, Slagged them off in the past, but in this case well done Npower.
  • obviously they have sent them out to all the existing customers who switched as I received mine today also

Hopefully the 'campaign delivery team' can let the rest of the company know whats going on next time
  • Sue1973
    Sue1973 Posts: 83 Forumite
    Pleased to see existing Npower customers are receiving their vouchers - i switched on the 28th November and emailed Adam this morning after reading this thread but not heard back yet.... will just sit tight - would be good to get them before Christmas :-)

Another point --- I am assuming that the £100 annual direct debit discount continues uninterrupted for existing customers?

xx
    2007 Comping challenge wins so far: April: 1 pair James tickets, May: 1 pair VIP tickets to Knowsley Hall Music Festival, 1 pair Justin Timberlake tickets, lipsy necklace, June: 1 pair cornershop tickets

Total value won so far: £583!!!! :j :j :j
  • Yes I think the rebate will continue, but it will be worth less and less as a percentage of the total bill, as prices keep going up.
  • Just a quick update for anyone that's still concerned - I e-mailed Npower last week to try and get clarification on the situation. I was starting to worry about the state of their customer service when I'd had no response then today a message on my mobile to clarify that the vouchers are definately sent by npower 6 weeks after supply has transferred. Just in case of any problems i've made sure to save the message to use as proof.
  • Lozzy88
    Lozzy88 Posts: 780 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    I have just been changed my gas and elec to n power to get the deal, my supply starts from the 16th so i should have my vouchers on or around the 27th of january, hopefully, i`m really pleased you had a reply thecoffeehouse204, i was begining to think i had made the wrong move!
  • nPower
    nPower Posts: 1,319 Organisation Representative
    Hi Inigo Montoya,

Good news! You are eligible for the Love 2 Shop vouchers and these will be sent out six to eight weeks after you switched.

You should receive them by the end of January or very early February, at the latest.

Best wishes,

Adam :)
    Official Company Representative"
    I am the official company representative of nPower. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE.
    If we ask you to contact us, please do so using helpandsupport@npower.com - MSE Forum has temporarily allowed the display of our contact details in our signature due to a technical issue with our profile
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure