Christmas decorations ideas?

Hello

I was looking for a Christmas forum but can't find anything, with it being so close to Christmas I was trying to see if there was a forum for making Christmas decoration, I would like to make homemade snow globes etc and looking for ideads?

Comments

• pogofish
    pogofish Posts: 10,852 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    There is a Christmas forum here, so maybe it's best you keep looking and post in that.
  • Le_Kirk
    Le_Kirk Posts: 22,306 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Name Dropper
    Christmas decoration ideas
    Don't ................. at least not until the middle of December!
  • ktcoil wrote: »
    Hello

I was looking for a Christmas forum but can't find anything, with it being so close to Christmas I was trying to see if there was a forum for making Christmas decoration, I would like to make homemade snow globes etc and looking for ideads?

The Special Occasions and Celebrations forum will soon change it's name temporarily. There are already a number of Christmas threads.

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=101
  • Nile
    Nile Posts: 14,930 Ambassador
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Hi, we move threads if we think they’ll get more help elsewhere (please read the forum rule) so this post/thread has been moved to another board. If you have any questions about this policy please email [EMAIL="forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com"]forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com[/EMAIL].

I’ve moved your thread from the ‘In my home’ board to the ‘Christmas & Other Yuletide Festivals’ board, where it is better suited.

Regards

Nile
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the 'I wanna' and 'In my home' and Health & Beauty'' boards.If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.10 Dec 2007 - Led Zeppelin - I was there. :j :cool2: I wear my 50 (gold/red/white) blood donations pin badge with pride. Give blood, save a life.
  • DomRavioli
    DomRavioli Posts: 3,136 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    come over to the christmas thread!

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=71444620#post71444620

We have everything you need.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income