Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    scooby75
    Where to get Formula 1 on telly
    • 8th Mar 12, 8:14 PM
    Where to get Formula 1 on telly 8th Mar 12 at 8:14 PM
    Having ditched Virgin (with no regrets), I;m currently on freeview but am looking to get coverage of F1. While the BBC is showing some of it, Sky have got the rest of it, but how do you get it?

I'm trying to avoid taking out some package with a load of stuff I dont want like a landline that will never get used, broadband (currently tether my phone and it works nicely, thank you) or dozens of channels that I'll never watch.

I don't mind doing something like getting freesat, or paying for something to watch online - I just don't want to pay for a load of other stuff I will never use.

Anyone have any ideas?
    Hi, weve had to remove your signature. If youre not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if youre still unsure - MSE ForumTeam
Page 2
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,781Posts Today

8,270Users online

Martin's Twitter