Marks and Spencer discount codes Thread 2

Comments

• JulieM
    JulieM Posts: 752 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Newshound! I've been Money Tipped!
    Have today received new friends and family discount vouchers. 20% off clothing, beauty, home and furniture 18 to 22 Feb - online code FEB16A12.
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Spend £30 on beauty and receive £5 off orders. Enter ‘BEAUTYSAVE’ at checkout
  • Ewe
    Ewe Posts: 30 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    A 20% off a £50 online spend code:

WLN4-3QCY-S24J-QTU4

Valid 17 March to 20 March.
  • ahja
    ahja Posts: 40 Forumite
    Valid from 19 May to 23 May 2016 - can be used multiple times in store and online - can't be used with staff discount.

MAY16A12
  • Marks & Spencer M&S discount code

20% off clothing, beauty, home and furniture.
    Enter online code
    SEPT16A21

INCLUDES: furniture, footwear, accessories, made to order curtains, stationery EXCLUDES: schoolwear, branded baby goods, Best of British men’s footwear, made to measure shirts, made to order suits, Fitbit, BB-8 Sphero, Propel Star Wars Battle Quads, LOFT and Express furniture ranges, charity items, sale and clearance items, tailoring alterations, ‘your school uniform’ service, furniture (upholstery and bed) disposal service, made to order measuring and fitting curtain service, repairs services, name tapes, Personalised Cards, Gift Card/Vouchers, food, flowers, beers, wine and spirits
  • JulieM
    Friends and family code for 20% off clothing beauty and homeware 20 - 24 Oct

OCT16A27

(Some exclusions including furniture in case previous poster Helen is still waiting).

This is an on line code but somebody usually manages to track down and post a voucher which can be printed and used in store.
  • sarah1972
    JulieM wrote: »
    Friends and family code for 20% off clothing beauty and homeware 20 - 24 Oct

OCT16A27

(Some exclusions including furniture in case previous poster Helen is still waiting).

This is an on line code but somebody usually manages to track down and post a voucher which can be printed and used in store.

https://pages.news.marksandspencer.com/161020_FnF/

161020_FnF_V02.jpg
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • JulieM
    Another friends and family 20% off code!

Clothing beauty home and furniture. 17 - 21 Nov. WT6F29

The usual exclusions, school wear, made to measure etc. Advent calendar is excluded too unfortunately.
  • sarah1972
    Check your Sparks Account Guys and Girls

20% OFF CLOTHING, BEAUTY, HOME & FURNITURE
    IN STORE ONLY 4 DAYS TO CLAIM
    CLAIM BONUS
    We’re treating Sparks members to our fantastic Friends & Family offer. Enjoy 20% off clothing, beauty, home and furniture, so you can update your style and your home for the season ahead. Don't miss out…accept your offer now!

TERMS & CONDITIONS

INCLUDING: furniture, footwear, accessories, and stationery. EXCLUDING: schoolwear, branded baby goods, made to measure shirts, made to order suits, Fitbit, BB-8 Sphero, Propel Star Wars Battle Quads, LOFT and Express furniture, charity items, 50% and higher % off offers, Beauty Star Buys, Beauty Advent Calendar, sale and clearance items, tailoring alterations, ‘your school uniform’ service, furniture (upholstery and bed) disposal service, repairs services, name tapes, Personalised Cards, Gift Card/Vouchers, food, flowers, beers, wine and spirits. Image used for illustrative purposes only. Valid in participating Marks & Spencer stores in the UK (excluding Channel Islands, M&S Outlet and BP Connect stores). Offer cannot be used online at marksandspencer.com, mobile, by phone and touch screen ordering points. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other M&S discount voucher promotion and/or code. Valid in store on presentation of your Sparks Card at the till. Offer can be used multiple times within the period of validity. Offer strictly non-transferable and cannot be sold or exchanged for cash. Any refunds will take the discount into account and your M&S Sparks balance will be adjusted accordingly. Marks & Spencer reserves the right to reject use of this promotion with reasonable cause. --This offer cannot be used with staff discount—
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure