Options
1234568»

Comments

• skcollo
    skcollo Posts: 693 Forumite
    Options
    sangie595 wrote: »
    #59, #64, #73

Sorry that I couldn't post immediately, but I wasn't aware that you had a right to have me sitting around waiting for your request.
    lol

Still waiting for a post of mine accusing millions of fraud.

Of course you cant find one, they dont exist. If I say fraud I mean fraud, if I say screwing the system, thats what I mean, maybe you read my comment "perfectly legal, but morally reprehensible" did you understand that?

As for
    I have no idea who or what you are, but I can guarantee you one thing - I pay far more into the system than you do!
    , that kind of sums you up, you admit you have "no idea" about me, but you are sure you "pay far more into the system " than I do.
    That's Diane Abbott style accounting.
    You're not Diane Abbott? Are you?
  • dippy3103
    dippy3103 Posts: 1,959 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Fraud in the true criminal sense is totally different to playing the system. Not all frauds are equal either - low level from sheer desperation is different to sheer greed and deliberate.

I don't believe that they didn't know £19k would affect benefit though.
  • sangie595
    sangie595 Posts: 6,092 Forumite
    Options
    skcollo wrote: »
    If I say fraud I mean fraud, if I say screwing the system, thats what I mean, maybe you read my comment "perfectly legal, but morally reprehensible" did you understand that?
    I think you are confusing fraud with legitimate claims. If people are claiming in compliance with the rules, then that is a legitimate claim. In which case I would agree - yes, there are millions of legitimate claims, and very few fraudulent ones.

Now that you have confirmed that there are millions of legitimate claims. I'm out. Of course, that isn't at all what you were trying to say. You were simply stirring up **** about people on benefits. And, as is made very clear on this board, if you don't like the system, this isn't the place to discuss it.
  • System
    System Posts: 178,093 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Thanks for that. That's all the evidence we needed. In other words, you are lying about the millions committing benefit fraud.

You are arguing with a multiple banned AE. He has expressed the same sentiments, in the same words, under all his other accounts, and doubtless keeps a few 'spare' for when ollocks-spelt-backwards gets PPRed.

Report or Ignore
  • skcollo
    skcollo Posts: 693 Forumite
    Options
    I think you are confusing fraud with legitimate claims. If people are claiming in compliance with the rules, then that is a legitimate claim. In which case I would agree - yes, there are millions of legitimate claims, and very few fraudulent ones.
    I'm not confused at all, that's you. Read below.
    dippy3103 wrote: »
    Fraud in the true criminal sense is totally different to playing the system. Not all frauds are equal either - low level from sheer desperation is different to sheer greed and deliberate.

I don't believe that they didn't know £19k would affect benefit though.
    It doesnt take a genius to screw the system, in fact the 0.7% of fraud is testimony to that.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure