Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Comments

• aau1
    aau1 Posts: 19,401 Forumite
    Anon wrote: »
    Cheeky I know, but I do wonder if FB CS check with anyone before applying the points or if they are just goodwill ... if they did, they would have rejected the V1king queries as V1king had rejected them due to their T&Cs, which suggests they don't check? That being the case, wonders out loud if it would be worth contacting them for missing points from this promo or is that crossing a line ...

Anon

They probably at least check your account to see if you have a qualifying spend or not. They might ask for proof you were invited to this offer

Personally, I was hoping that virgin were just slow in applying the points and that if i got livechat to add them i might get lucky when the delayed automatic points finally go on too. But looking on hukd it seems the automatic points have gone on already for some people
    Apparently, everybody knows that the bird is [strike]the word[/strike] a moorhen
  • aau1
    aau1 Posts: 19,401 Forumite
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Can't remember the odds on the single packs but 1 in 3 is pretty good on the multipacks:)

There are 250,269 cash prizes spread across single packs and multi packs

I prefer the odds of 1in3 on the multipacks
    Apparently, everybody knows that the bird is [strike]the word[/strike] a moorhen
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    I love the way we shop:)

We normally have fish on a Thursday but our man didn't call today...he's out of synch with Good Friday I think:rotfl:

Then I remembered the COS offer for Birds Eye Large (that's a joke)
    and bought a £3 pack in A paid for with a £2.86 womble and just claimed my £1 cashback:rotfl:

Think I'll enjoy tea all the more:)

Talking of food.....off to eat:)
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,545 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Can't remember the odds on the single packs but 1 in 3 is pretty good on the multipacks:)

True - if only we noticed this offer when the glitch was on earlier this week.

Anon
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Anon wrote: »
    True - if only we noticed this offer when the glitch was on earlier this week.

Anon

Yes then I wouldn't have had to go through the bins:rotfl:

310090D0-D961-4FC8-9927-360A190A4CD2_zps94dyz7gk.jpg
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • nanx4
    nanx4 Posts: 277 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    aau1 wrote: »
    Only the outer pack of a multipack has a code to win a free 6-pack

The single bags might contain a cash prize sachet inside but that's all

Thanks for info on the codes just tried one from the cheap crisps we got the other day and won, :T
  • Small Glitch at A on the 3F£3 Crisps, unfortunately not a good comparison on this womble though, but there may be others that compare nicely ?

A v T

1x Cheetos Puffs Flamin' Hot Flavour (8x13g) £1.20 £1.00
    1x Hula Hoops BBQ Beef Flavour Potato Rings (6x24g) £1.45 N/A

Invisible trigger 5000237124284_130_IDShot_4.jpeg
  • silvercar
    silvercar Posts: 46,945 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    locarr wrote: »
    Doing the TimeS LEGOLAND offer this weekend with a couple of pre-teens,

any tips please?

what to do and what to avoid? TIA :)

1. Avoid the shop

2. Head for the ride you want to do that is furthest from the entrance. Don't get distracted as others will do. There should be very little queuing as others would have been delayed on other rides en route.
    I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, mortgages and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • finlay
    finlay Posts: 378 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Winning emails read

Click the link here to download your Multipack coupon and redeem in store. Each Multipack comes with 6 more chances to win a cash prize or another Multipack.

I was under the impression that there was one cash prize in each multi pack but perhaps there's the possibility of a cash prize in each packet of crisps

In the multipacks, if you have won the individual pack is gold coloured. In the individual packs you can buy the prize is in an envelope inside the bag and the bag is just normal coloured. Not that I have won like!:rotfl::rotfl:
    Snootchie Bootchies!
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,910 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    izzeyb wrote: »
    LOl you won't be calling it that for much longer :D xx

Quiet a way to go yet:eek: and grrrrrrrrrrrrr stayed the same and have NOT been naughty:o
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure