The Swagbucks Challenge

Comments

• marieukxx
    marieukxx Posts: 371 Forumite
    kayester wrote: »
    I hope you dont get into any trouble and please keep us updated....for now I think its best if everyone stops using it!!

I will let you know when they reply
    Swagbucks - £150 / Dooyoo - £20
    My Survey - £10 / NMA - £5 / IPSOS - £10
    MY GOAL TO ACHIEVE BY XMAS:
    New 42" Full HD LCD TV - £324.98
    TV Stand - [STRIKE]£47.85[/STRIKE] - Purchased
    Total still needed minus vouchers earned [STRIKE]£372.83[/STRIKE] £177.83
  • marieukxx
    Hi Marie, Swagbucks UK here. I have an important question for you. When you get into the top 5 for our Swag Games we look into those accounts a little more closely and it has become clear to us that you are using SBTV Mobile. It's not available in the UK, so we don't understand how you are using it. Please can you tell us, because if you have found some way to download the app, we really need to know about it. You may have noticed we have deducted all Swag Bucks earned on SBTV Mobile from your Swag Games totals. We are going to launch SBTV Mobile in the UK later this year but for now it's unavailable. Anyway, we look forward to hearing from you Marie. Best wishes, Swagbucks UK.

That's the message
  • superhoop
    superhoop Posts: 318 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Yeah I was wondering about the app. The official download from Swagbucks doesn't let you use it in the UK.

I wonder if the one we've been pointed to has been 'tweaked' unofficially to let UK users take part?

Doubt anyone will get into serious trouble... ;)
    We are QPR, say we are QPR!
  • kayester
    kayester Posts: 1,844 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    it doesnt sound like you are in trouble. tell them someone posted it in here, i know they monitor this site anyway....
    thats where we all got it from (dont know who originally found it) but its not your fault if its available on here and you didnt know, we all didnt!
    216/2018 (make ££ in 2018)

Grocery challenge
    Jan 227/400
    swagbucks target 2018 1452/27375
  • kayester
    how much did they take away from you?

Grocery challenge
    Jan 227/400
  • Marie

I would personally argue blue murder that you didn't know and downloaded in good faith. You never know.

I assume now they will dig around everyones account to see if it's a widespread issue. I have just over 2k in mobile SB points.
    I get what i want. That isn't because i'm a brat or spoilt. It's because i'm determined, i work hard for it and i achieve my goals!
  • marieukxx
    Well I didn't know, it was posted here so I just used it. I don't think they'll kick me off but think they wanna know where it came from. I can't find the link to give it to them.
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    marieukxx wrote: »
    Hi Marie, Swagbucks UK here. I have an important question for you. When you get into the top 5 for our Swag Games we look into those accounts a little more closely and it has become clear to us that you are using SBTV Mobile. It's not available in the UK, so we don't understand how you are using it. Please can you tell us, because if you have found some way to download the app, we really need to know about it. You may have noticed we have deducted all Swag Bucks earned on SBTV Mobile from your Swag Games totals. We are going to launch SBTV Mobile in the UK later this year but for now it's unavailable. Anyway, we look forward to hearing from you Marie. Best wishes, Swagbucks UK.

That's the message

Ooppsy, lol

They only say they've deducted the sbtv mobile from your swag games total, not from your actual account
  • marieukxx
    cally6008 wrote: »
    Ooppsy, lol

They only say they've deducted the sbtv mobile from your swag games total, not from your actual account

Never noticed that. The mobile isn't deducted from my account. I don't care if we can't use it I just don't wanna get in trouble, I never even knew we weren't allowed I thought it was an official swagbucks things or I never would have used it.
  • kayester
    yeah i thought it was official...im gunna look through this thread and see where it came from. Im deleting it off my phone

Grocery challenge
    Jan 227/400
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business