Be Lean for Halloween with Slimming World

Comments

• TakeItEazy
    TakeItEazy Posts: 2,660 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    edited 14 October 2016 at 9:02PM
    Hello all and congratulations MRSLush :T:T
    Having a bad week :(
    Had to come home on Monday with a bad back so off all week! Went to Dr today about my legs more than anything and ended up having major anxiety attack in front of dr :o. How embarressed was I as I did my shaking giraffe act to disperse the adrenaline :rotfl: but hey whatever works. Dr just said shake away :rotfl:
    So have been referred for MRI and talked about meds for anxiety but I'm thinking about that.

As I'm still waiting for my eye appointment (from august) I'm not holding my breath for MRI, probably be New year for both :(

Oh and on a lighter note, the boy was employee of the month! Good old B&Q :-)
    Its not what you do but the way that you do it, thats what get results :T
    Keep the Faith All

Heartbroken 12.12.13 :cry:
  • mrsp1987
    mrsp1987 Posts: 815 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Wedding Day Wonder Cashback Cashier
    I've burst into tears in front of at least 2 GPs before now. The first time I just shoved a few post it notes into her hand cos I couldn't speak. I think it helped prove I wasn't very well :D
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,571 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    You're right beg I am on a mission and I need to be. I put trousers on tonight that I wore earlier this week and they felt even tighter.:(
    Not one syn has passed my lips today (saving them for wine syns tomorrow) and now I'm having a hot Ribena before bed. I bought normal NAS but I'll try the winter spice next.
    I think DH is taking it too far though. Tonight I served up the fish and he carried the plates into the dining room. When I sat down he said he'd given me the smaller piece because I want to lose weight! :eek::rotfl:
  • maman wrote: »
    You're right beg I am on a mission and I need to be. I put trousers on tonight that I wore earlier this week and they felt even tighter.:(
    Not one syn has passed my lips today (saving them for wine syns tomorrow) and now I'm having a hot Ribena before bed. I bought normal NAS but I'll try the winter spice next.
    I think DH is taking it too far though. Tonight I served up the fish and he carried the plates into the dining room. When I sat down he said he'd given me the smaller piece because I want to lose weight! :eek::rotfl:

:rotfl::rotfl:::rotfl:

b_e_g
    SPC NO 041

STARTED SW 04/14 - TARGET 05/16 - TOTAL LOSS 10ST 3.5LBS :dance:
  • greentiger
    greentiger Posts: 2,406 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    yes, beanie, there was something at the Falkirk Stadium through the week with big Leish and Alex Totten. Jim hit the bar first go in the crossbar challenge.

what a kind and thoughtful man you have, maman!
    Sewing 46/COLOR]Woollies 6Card s 17Reading 11/40
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,560 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Maman - what a considerate DH, LOL! My DH always accuses me to having the biggest portion no matter I've made for dinner!

Today's plan:

B - toasted bacon & mushroom sandwich.
    L - sea food salad
    D - Lamb hotpot - recipe from one of the old booklets which came with a magazine some time ago. Will add more speed than the recipe uses.

Does anyone else use the online food planner? If so, have you found you can't move between the days on the calendar as they've put a video over it!

I e-mailed SW and got a standard reply saying I should check on the website for answers or contact my consultant! As if she'd have any idea how to sort it:rotfl:.

Denise
  • Popping in to report a STS please Shala. Was really good this week so disappointed. Not sure what to do re moving forward with SW.

I think I'd better reduce my (crazy) 8lbs target for this challenge to 10lbs as a start.

Hope everyone else has a great week!
  • Had my WI today and had a 1lb loss, making a 10lb loss overall.

I had hoped to lose 3st by Christmas (bit of an ambitious target!!) so am heavily revising it downwards....if I can reach my club 10 award by then I'll be happy - leaving me a target of 12lbs in 10 weeks.

I'm going to try an SP week this week to see if that makes any difference.

Good luck every body!!
  • meg72
    meg72 Posts: 5,164 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    mrsp1987 wrote: »
    Tell you what, I'm craving chocolate a lot in the evenings right now!!

I`m struggling with this too, best bet for me I find is a mug of Options Hot chocolate an of course make sure theres none of the real stuff in the house to leap out an grab me lol.
    Slimming World at target
  • mrsp1987
    mrsp1987 Posts: 815 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Wedding Day Wonder Cashback Cashier
    meg72 wrote: »
    I`m struggling with this too, best bet for me I find is a mug of Options Hot chocolate an of course make sure theres none of the real stuff in the house to leap out an grab me lol.

I'm doing okay because I have Freddo in fridge and I know he's only 5 syns. It' pre-portioned so that helps me much more than if I had a block of chocolate and took off what I felt like having. The worst thing I could have is a packet of biscuits or something where it's not pre-portioned.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure