Tesco Credit card

Comments

• Dandytf
    Dandytf Posts: 4,812 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    20aday wrote: »
    Press the Power Button at the top at the same time as the Home Button. Screen will flash then and the snapshot added to the Photos app. :o

Got it last night.

I can access my wallet photo via this ipad air.

Maybe I was tired, I couldn't find how to attach the photo to this thread:)
    Replenished CRA Reports.2015 Zoe i nav -67-131 miles top charge. Savings depleted. VM Stream tv M250 Volted to M350 then M500 since returned to 1gb
  • 20aday
    20aday Posts: 2,610 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post PPI Party Pooper
    Has anyone here who has the Foundation Card logged into Online Servicing today at all?

Just wondering as I checked my account and at the top they were showing the 0% purchases card (up to 28 months).

Never seen this before, that's all.
    It's not your credit score that counts, it's your credit history. Any replies are my own personal opinion and not a representation of my employer.
  • Dandytf
    Has anyone here who has the Foundation Card logged into Online Servicing today at all?

Just wondering as I checked my account and at the top they were showing the 0% purchases card (up to 28 months).

Never seen this before, that's all.
    Since logged into my foundation card.

The card you mention looks like an advertisement, probably to entice those with decent credit ratings., This is a few years away for me before I can go 'main steam' once again.
    Replenished CRA Reports.2015 Zoe i nav -67-131 miles top charge. Savings depleted. VM Stream tv M250 Volted to M350 then M500 since returned to 1gb
  • I tried but got declined.
  • browneyone wrote: »
    I tried but got declined.

Have you currently got a foundation card? If so how long have you held it for? Not to be too intrusive can you give me a indication of your background as I'm looking to apply for a more mainstream Tesco card next year.
  • 20aday
    Dandytf wrote: »
    Since logged into my foundation card.

The card you mention looks like an advertisement, probably to entice those with decent credit ratings., This is a few years away for me before I can go 'main steam' once again.

I'd hardly call my credit rating 'decent' (i.e. more than the ideal two-three credit applications in recent months) but I've been accepted with a rep. 23.9% APR here with 22 months interest free from account opening and a limit of £700.

If they still go ahead with the £250>£600 rise from next month I'll ask them to merge the accounts.
    It's not your credit score that counts, it's your credit history. Any replies are my own personal opinion and not a representation of my employer.
  • Dandytf
    Latest foundation card offer, existing customers.

Letter today 0% tesco in store and online purchases from 1st Nov-March 17.

Does this tempt me to try Tesco home deliveries (i'm usually old school Asda shopper)
  • 20aday
    Dandytf wrote: »
    Latest foundation card offer, existing customers.

Letter today 0% tesco in store and online purchases from 1st Nov-March 17.

Does this tempt me to try Tesco home deliveries (i'm usually old school Asda shopper)

Wonder if this is aimed at customers who never normally shop at Tesco I wonder?

Not had such a letter myself.
  • Nick_C
    Nick_C Posts: 7,456 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Slightly off track, but I applied for a Halifax 24 month fee free balance transfer card. MSE indicated an 80% chance of success, and I was approved - with a 13 month BT period and a £200 credit limit! LOL

I immediately applied for the Virgin card, and got a £4600 limit for 24 months, no fee.

To be fair, I do have another Halifax card with a £9800 limit and zero balance. When I called Halifax (who I've banked with for over 30 years) the next day to politely tell them what to do with their card, they did offer to redistribute my credit limit between the two cards.
  • johnac
    johnac Posts: 42 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Wonder if this is aimed at customers who never normally shop at Tesco I wonder?

I received this letter today and I shop at Tesco regularly.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure