The Swagbucks Challenge - Part 2

Comments

• paulshorse
    paulshorse Posts: 3,341 Forumite
    edited 23 September 2012 at 2:28PM
    gemz25 wrote: »
    Thanks paulshorse so if I wanted to give these vouchers out as christmas presents whats the best way of doing that just giving the code i have got or putting them in to my amazon account??

I think you can give the code to someone else to put into their account. I cannot find anything on Amazon but I have googled and found the question on a couple of other sites and the answer appears to be 'yes'. I'm sure I have seen another post on the old thread where someone said it was OK. Can anyone else confirm this? :)

Personally, I would not keep the codes on your Swagbucks account. If you don't want to give the codes to someone else right now, I would put them into your own Amazon account, use them yourself and then buy gift certificates as Christmas gifts.
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    Neobux - joined 15th April 2013 - Earned 2013 $695 PayPal
    2014 - Swagbucks £75 Neobux $102 Clixsense $67
    2014 goal £180/600
  • Gemz
    If you put the codes into your own Amazon account.you can spend them on goods but can't buy any gift certificates with them.You could make your own card/certificate and copy/paste the Amazon code showing in your Swagbucks gift cards onto it,then give these to other people.
  • dolphin19
    dolphin19 Posts: 1,055 Forumite
    48/40 nice and easy day! But one of the games (my fave on fyoozd) wants me to install flash player, I am nervous about installing something but it's a 1 minute game and quite fun too - what do you think?

Finally got credited for a search after trying all day yesterday, and this morning.
  • CathWales
    CathWales Posts: 3,010 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    gemz25 wrote: »
    Hi all just a quick question I just got my first amazon voucher and was wondering is there anytime limit on this I have checked the website and cant find anything??
    paulshorse wrote: »
    Gemz, when you add the code to your amazon account it tells you when it expires. If you go into Your Account on amazon, then Gift Certificate balance, at the top right it tells you when they expire (it's around 3 years) :)

Thanks Paul I was wondering this too as with TCB for example you have 1year to put the code from TCB into your Amazon account and then 2 years from there to spend it with Amazon and I'd been wondering if the date starts from when Swagbucks puts the voucher into my account or from when i chose to transfer it over to tCB....I'll find out when I do it I guess lol.
  • Bealer
    Bealer Posts: 95 Forumite
    edited 23 September 2012 at 3:33PM
    dolphin19 wrote: »
    48/40 nice and easy day! But one of the games (my fave on fyoozd) wants me to install flash player, I am nervous about installing something but it's a 1 minute game and quite fun too - what do you think?

Finally got credited for a search after trying all day yesterday, and this morning.

Adobe flash player? This is legitimate, and needed for doing other things on the web, like most surves, anyway. In fact, I thought you had to have flash player installed to play any of the games...
  • paulshorse
    dolphin19 wrote: »

Mine comes up with that too. I know my flash player is up to date, but updated it again anyway and I am still getting that message on fyzood, so I think it's the game that is broken :(
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    2014 goal £180/600
  • CathWales
    CathWales Posts: 3,010 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Gemz
    If you put the codes into your own Amazon account.you can spend them on goods but can't buy any gift certificates with them.You could make your own card/certificate and copy/paste the Amazon code showing in your Swagbucks gift cards onto it,then give these to other people.

That is a great idea re making gift cards silverfairy (am sure there is a blog or thread on this site and will be sure to check that out) May be a silly question, but have just thought of it If you were to give the code/value as a gift using made GC's, should the code be pasted from where it is in my SB account as I think that when it goes into my amazon account only the account holder can use it. I remember asking on the TCB thread about sending GC's from TCB money and the rep said that once the amount from TCB had been redeemed that it would belong to my account and could not be sent, TCB have a 'send to friend' link for the purpose of giving to others instead of having it put in your own account.
  • gemz25
    gemz25 Posts: 19 Forumite
    Thanks all for helping out on this so Have i got one year to put the code into my amazon account from swag bucks??
  • paulshorse
    Daily survey still linking to the one with the countdown timer saying that they are not accepting any more answers right now, but then got an easy one on energy and vitamin drinks which credited OK :)
    2014 goal £180/600
  • paulshorse
    paulshorse wrote: »
    Mine comes up with that too. I know my flash player is up to date, but updated it again anyway and I am still getting that message on fyzood, so I think it's the game that is broken :(

Just tried again and the game is working OK now :)
    2014 goal £180/600
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills