"Purely Creative" magazine scratch card. How to claim

Options

Comments

• wdah
    wdah Posts: 884 Forumite
    edited 26 July 2014 at 2:09PM
    Options
    Ok, I have a question now I've had my three claim numbers back - only one of my five cards has a prize worth redeeming (£15), can I keep the other two claim numbers in case I have a future card that wins?

ALSO, another question - neither the card nor the prize list mentions sending a stamp with my card. Do you still have to do that? Don't want to be declined on a technicality.
  • tgroom57
    tgroom57 Posts: 1,431 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    edited 26 July 2014 at 6:32PM
    Options
    Thanks wdah ! My two M640 are a week in Tenerife for 2, and the M632 was the watch - very pleased about the watch :). Not so sure about the Tenerife thing. I must send off for claim number now, lol
    wdah wrote: »
    Ok, I have a question now I've had my three claim numbers back - only one of my five cards has a prize worth redeeming (£15), can I keep the other two claim numbers in case I have a future card that wins?

I would / have done - nb your claim number may only be valid for that card number series - check the small print.
    wdah wrote: »
    ALSO, another question - neither the card nor the prize list mentions sending a stamp with my card. Do you still have to do that? Don't want to be declined on a technicality.

I've read every card as if it were a separate competition /draw. In case the terms are different. None of mine so far have said to send a stamp -but do whatver your card says.
    I scan a copy of both sides of the card.
  • Scorpiomarie
    Options
    Thanks for the prize lists wdah, I won a designer fragrance on one of them but I'm not sure whether it's worth claiming for it lol.
    :coffee:
  • Civic93
    Civic93 Posts: 22 Forumite
    Options
    Ive got 2 symbols - eye

I got 3 symbols - kangaroo

Does anyone know what these mean? M640 any help appreciated!
  • tgroom57
    Options
    Civic93 wrote: »
    Ive got 2 symbols - eye

3 kangaroos - no win
    2 eyes - £15 cash claim paid by cheque. You need to send for a claim number first, see small print on the back of the card and enclose sae.
  • KxMx
    KxMx Posts: 10,605 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    Civic93 wrote: »
    Ive got 2 symbols - eye

Five posts above yours is the prize list!!!
  • Scorpiomarie
    Scorpiomarie Posts: 128 Forumite
    Options
    Hi all, I have some questions. I've read the writing on the back of my scratch card and it says 1 claim on this promotion per household, what is considered the promotion? Does that mean I can only send 1 claim for m640 in my household, or only 1 win a million scratch card per household? Also, sorry if I sound silly asking this but what is a stamped SAE that I have to enclose when I send it off? And when I send it off to get my claim number do I have to put the scratch card in the envelope? Oh and when it says put the stamp on loosely, how do I do that lol? :o Thank you x
    :coffee:
  • tgroom57
    edited 30 July 2014 at 7:29PM
    Options
    Hi all, I have some questions. I've read the writing on the back of my scratch card and it says 1 claim on this promotion per household, what is considered the promotion? Does that mean I can only send 1 claim for m640 in my household, or only 1 win a million scratch card per household?
    I don't know, best ask on their facebook page (Club Creative).
    Also, sorry if I sound silly asking this but what is a stamped SAE that I have to enclose when I send it off?
    stamped SAE = stamped self-addressed envelope ie an envelope addressed to you complete with new postage stamp, so they can post you the claim number.
    And when I send it off to get my claim number do I have to put the scratch card in the envelope? Oh and when it says put the stamp on loosely, how do I do that lol? :o Thank you x

Says on the back of mine 'keep your card safe', so I file the gamecard where I won't lose it or forget it in the next month. I only send them my card when I've filled in the claim number on the back. Not yet.
    I don't know about this 'loosely stamp' - my card doesn't say that at all. :o

All the above is only my interpretation - for definitive explanation of terms & conditions please refer to Club Creative facebook page. They love interacting with you, it improves their Google ranking.
  • KxMx
    KxMx Posts: 10,605 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    Put the stamp on loosely means, don't stick it to anything. Just pop it into the envelope loosely, on it's own. So tear off a stamp or carefully cut a sticky one out of a book, and place IN the envelope (not ON).
  • wdah
    wdah Posts: 884 Forumite
    Options
    I wonder if we should also start posting where we've found the cards somewhere? Now I've had lists through for my first lot, I really want to find some more but am not having much luck.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure