Clixsense, Neobux, Crowdflower 2017 Thread

Comments

• avian946
    avian946 Posts: 21 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    hey guys ive signed up for paytoo in order to receive payments although ive become a bit hesitant. the app is asking for alot of iID. including a scan of a cheque. this seems a bit dangerous. has anyone had problems with paytoo? do imneed to submit the image of a cheque to receive payouts to my uk current account?
    LBM 01/12/2015 (roughly) | Debts at Highest £9128.00 | Current Debt £0.00!!!!!:beer::j:money:

DEBT FREE DATE 01/01/2018

MFW Journey | 08/03/2019 - £60,325.00 | Target MF date 08/03/2029
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I've just cashed out $8 to Tango.

I'm following this post on the clix forum
    KatBlack9 wrote: viewpost.gifFor those who want Amazon UK payments here's my experience:

27th Feb - cashed out $15 Tango prepaid visa
    6th Mar - got my email from prepaidcodecenter signed up
    Added the card to Amazon, kept it in USD
    topped up my Amazon account by £4.99 ($6.37)
    Amazon charged $1.25 verification fee
    13th Mar - fee refunded and topped up Amazon again £6.82 ($8.63)

So altogether it took 2 weeks and for my $15 I got £11.81.
  • ElefantEd
    ElefantEd Posts: 1,189 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    nickyotron wrote: »
    Found this in my email, a reply from Payoneer. Which is slightly worrying...

"Thank you for contacting us.

This is an automatic reply. If this message does not resolve your issue, please reply with further details and we will be happy to assist you.

The Withdraw to Bank Service is unfortunately unavailable for your Payoneer Account. We're working hard to have it available for more Payoneer account holders in the future, and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
    Sincerely,
    Payoneer Customer Care"

Sounds to me that I can't take my money out! EEEKKK! lol

I just looked at my Payoneer account (set up purely to withdraw my clixsense money, but I haven't used it yet) and it is now giving me the option of withdawing in pounds. So I wonder if they've fixed the problem? If so, could you try again and let us know if it works for you?
  • System
    System Posts: 178,092 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    I had a Payoneer deposit paid into my account (has to be more than $50 I think) around the 28th March. Which I requested around the 24th March.

This was the rate details:

Amount $68.05
    Exchange Rate 1 USD = 0.7855 GBP
    Amount Transferred £53.46
  • sangmmo
    sangmmo Posts: 9 Forumite
    Could anyone tell me? Do you see Fisher Investments Tasks?
  • ElefantEd
    ElefantEd Posts: 1,189 Forumite
    I thought I'd post an update on my experience with Payoneer to reassure anyone else taking this route, as success has been achieved.

I had $55 in Clixsense, and cashed out to Payoneer. Clixsense take $2 of this (fixed fee, so best not to do lots of small transactions). I then withdrew the balance to my UK bank account, and it has now arrived in the form of £41.92, taking 2-3 days.

Note that the minimum withdrawal from Payoneer is $50. So it is both slower and rather less convenient that paypal was. However it does work.

Personally I'm giving up on Clixsense as my premium membership expires soon, and the number of acceptably paid (never mind interesting) tasks has dwindled over the last few months; together with the clunkier payment system this means the effort is just not worth the reward. However, it was worth doing for a few years and I have earned a reasonable amount from it.
  • vampire-girl
    vampire-girl Posts: 4,675 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    edited 8 May 2017 at 8:02PM
    good news, videolab has returned, am doing them on neobux

Think it was a couple of months back we last had them before it disappeared.

Not crediting in neobux i did one round earlier in instagc and that worked.

Tried leaving the video on the main page and did some chores etc but no credit, shame as was great last time
  • vampire-girl
    vampire-girl Posts: 4,675 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    I've retried videolab and it doesn't credit on Neobux (odd as when it was here last time it did) but seems to work so far on Instagc.

I've only done a few rounds with it when not needing to be on laptop as the video needs to be on the screen to credit. Suppose it's good for the times doing chores etc

I think last time it was only here for a week before it disappeared
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Kantankrus_Mare Posts: 6,104 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Shame as I got loads last time on neo. Which site are you doing it on VG?
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • dave2319
    dave2319 Posts: 541 Forumite
    Shame as I got loads last time on neo. Which site are you doing it on VG?

Vampire Girl mentions InstaGC, and they're crediting fine for me at Clixsense.
    Taking longer than the 12 minutes it says, but that might just be my computer and connection speed. Nice to see them back :)

Thanks, VG.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport