Advance notice - November Marie Claire freebie

The November issue of Marie Claire - out 2 October - will have a free L'Occitane hand cream worth £8.
Choose from classic shea butter or one of 3 limited edition scents (Zesty lime/Vanilla bouquet/Delightful rose).

Marie Claire is £3.90.

Comments

• Out Thursday :)
  • Upsidedown_Bear
    Upsidedown_Bear Posts: 18,264 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Seen today :):)
  • Pleut
    Pleut Posts: 535 Forumite
    First Post
    ooh I need to grab one of these!
    New to this money saving lark. Any tips greatly received.

No Buying Unnecessary Toiletries 2018 - Not going well!!
  • juliet_f
    juliet_f Posts: 1,522 Forumite
    I've bought 3. Love these hand creams!
  • rowansway
    rowansway Posts: 152 Forumite
    Does anyone know if these magazines are being sold anywhere at a cheaper price?
  • lynnemcf
    lynnemcf Posts: 1,233 Forumite
    My local store only has Marie Claire in the "handbag" size and I find that text very difficult to read. Will keep looking for the "normal" size.
  • juliet_f
    Has anyone spotted the voucher in MC magazine for a handcream and lipbalm set, free with any purchase from L'Occitane? I went today with OH and got two of these for xmas presents. They are currently on sale for £16 per set. The cheapest thing I could see was a lavender soap (there may be cheaper items) for £4. Not a bad deal!
  • Shereen
    Shereen Posts: 128 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    juliet_f wrote: »
    Has anyone spotted the voucher in MC magazine for a handcream and lipbalm set, free with any purchase from L'Occitane? I went today with OH and got two of these for xmas presents. They are currently on sale for £16 per set. The cheapest thing I could see was a lavender soap (there may be cheaper items) for £4. Not a bad deal!

Hi Juliet - what page was the voucher on in your magazine? I've flicked through my copy a couple of times and can't spot it.
  • juliet_f
    Hi- Its on page 215. Also to say the sets come in the same four varieties as the free handcream.
  • Shereen
    Shereen Posts: 128 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Brilliant! Thanks Juliet :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business