Make £10 a day March 2017 - everybody most welcome to join

Comments

• angelicious
    angelicious Posts: 226 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    edited 12 March 2017 at 7:06PM
    Afternoon everyone, sorry i haven't been updating but I have been beavering away earning money.

Total so far: £258 all from overtime, have loads more overtime booked for the rest of the month too so should easily beat target :j:j

Hoping to start car boots next Sunday too, weather permitting. Have a house full of stuff to get rid of and am determined this will be the year I get the house decluttered and sorted out. Have a couple of big expenditures coming up, need to change my car this year and have booked a holiday for December too so need to make a s much money as possible over the next while:eek: Am also starting to think about when I can retire:D so need to start planning and saving like crazy for that. Ideally I'd like to retire at 55 so that's 12.5 years from now, just need to sit down now and work out how I'm going to make that happen;)
    Save £12k in 2024 - £0/25,000
  • sunshine81
    sunshine81 Posts: 1,485 Forumite
    Last total (10/03/17) £98.10
    Prolific Academic cashout £29.29
    New total £127.39
  • sunshine81
    sunshine81 Posts: 1,485 Forumite
    Last total (12/03/17) £127.39
    Quidco cashout £17.54
    New total £144.93 (ooh makes me a day ahead ha)
  • Hi everyone :wave:

Another day scanning books and DVDs. So, I've packed up another £12.81 for Zapper, £15.86 with WBB and £8.13 with Music Magpie. I wasn't going to use MM again but they were books/dvd's that no-one else wanted so it was send to them or put in recycling/charity bin at the shopping centre....easy to send them to MM.

You're on a roll there, January:j. Well done:T.

I spend hours entering barcodes on these sites but they never want any of my books (apart from the ones I can sell for many times more on Amazon than these bulk-buy sites offer:eek:). I've done OK with CDs on MM in the past though but have no more left to sell:(
  • ......Hoping to start car boots next Sunday too, weather permitting. Have a house full of stuff to get rid of .....

Yay, almost outdoor car boot season:j:j:j. Tabletops are OK but profits are so much less as the amount of buyers is so much smaller. At least it's not cold, wet or windy inside though;). I probably will give the very first outdoor ones a miss as in past years we've had sudden sleet showers and all sorts. I'm a bit of a fairweather carbooter:o

Good Luck with your decluttering. Having a time incentive is always a great motivator:beer:
  • Resurrected my old Nectar account and got my new card through the post just now. It has £11.51 on it! Adding that to my total if that's ok?
    New total is £265.23/£310
    £44.77 to go!
    Sealed pot challenge 10 - 123 : )
    It all started with a penny and a pot..
    MFW 2017 #107 £934.50/£3000
    Remaining balance £157,719.60
  • Resurrected my old Nectar account and got my new card through the post just now. It has £11.51 on it! Adding that to my total if that's ok?
    New total is £265.23/£310
    £44.77 to go!

Lovely to find money we'd forgotten about:T. I'm sure it's OK to add it but Lynne or Aesop will let you know for definite:)

Checked my bank account and have now received £23.77 from Prolific (which includes money from one of my referral's cashing out) and £8 from postal survey:j. Still waiting for my £50 Populus cheque which apparently is in transit, plus the money I earned for the week's delivery work at end of Feb. March looks like being my best month:j

Have a great week, everyone:beer:
  • angelicious
    angelicious Posts: 226 Forumite
    I'm a bit like that myself to be honest CBC but I have so much stuff to declutter I need to just bite the bullet and get on with it:D
    Save £12k in 2024 - £0/25,000
  • Just received 300 points from a survey worth £3 so now £268.23/310 and £41.77 to go
    Sealed pot challenge 10 - 123 : )
    It all started with a penny and a pot..
    MFW 2017 #107 £934.50/£3000
    Remaining balance £157,719.60
  • I'm a bit like that myself to be honest CBC but I have so much stuff to declutter I need to just bite the bullet and get on with it:D

I've been decluttering for years, seems like my whole life:eek:. All the interesting, saleable stuff has long gone. I'm down to the dregs now, although there's plenty of it:o. I try to have a few nice things on my table to attract the buyers but I'll be hard pressed to have anything that will draw the crowds this summer:rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure