Free £30 for website registration

Comments

• CupofTea
    CupofTea Posts: 558 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    I signed up to this when it was posted, but never got the cashback from MoneyVista. I then tried again last week, and it is showing in recent merchants but no cashback listed anywhere.
    Cup of Tea? :coffee:
  • imutual_company_representative
    imutual_company_representative Posts: 90 Organisation Representative
    edited 9 February 2013 at 5:47PM
    compingpro: Glad to hear it's tracked for you, and thanks for the kind comments :A

For the benefit of anyone else doing the offer, the affiliate network that provides the tracking is undertaking a major server migration this weekend. Your transaction should still track but apparently the reporting could be delayed until Wed 13th at the latest :mad:
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of imutual. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • CupofTea
    I tried on 1st of Feb, and tried before that when this deal was posted, but there is no cashback in my account. So I have lost out?
    Sorry to hear it hasn't tracked for you. Perhaps you could submit a query so I know which account you're referring to. I'll then try to advise accordingly :)
    I am the official company representative of imutual. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • CupofTea
    I've submitted a query.
  • CupofTea
    Received the reply but query is closed so will leave it at that. Very unusual how it didn't track considering all of my transactions track on Topcashback but I guess that's how it is sometimes.
  • Kraezae
    Kraezae Posts: 32 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Thanks for this. Got an email to say that my £30 cashback has tracked! :T
  • lilian1977
    lilian1977 Posts: 5,024 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    My payment is due to Paypal today, will report back if it appears!
    My debt free diary | Post Office loan: £5,000 | Virgin Credit Card: £4079.19
  • Chomeur
    Chomeur Posts: 2,128 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    sarah1972 wrote: »
    The cashback takes 90 days so if you did it in December it should be tracked with a payment day of March.

Great free and easy £30.

No, the award time is listed as 60 days. 60 days have gone and no sign of the payment in my account.
    @lilian1977: Yes, I can confirm that your payment will be included in this week's batch :) Note that it will be subject to our normal Paypal schedule so it might take until Friday for your payment to arrive

@Chomeur: To clarify the confusion re: 60 days / 90 days. Once the merchant has tracked and reported your transaction to us, we add it to your statement with an estimated award date. This estimate is based on a standard number of days from the date of your transaction; the standard period is shown on every offer when you click through.

Based on Money Vista's recent track record of prompt payment, we have now changed this period from 90 days to 60 days. As soon as we get paid by the merchant for your transaction (even if that happens faster than 60 days), we change your transaction status from Pending to Awarded and you can request payment.

In your case, it sounds like the transaction hasn't actually tracked (it should normally show as Pending within a day or so). Perhaps you could submit a query so I know which account you're referring to. I'll then try to advise accordingly :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure