#Make Upto £10 a Day March 2018 #

Comments

• QueenJess
    QueenJess Posts: 3,676 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Just stopped in for a natter really.. update on the saga on my life :rotfl:

After starting baby sleep training and starting to make some progress, it has all come to a halt. Baby is going through a major growth spurt and despite eating 3 meals a day, plus milk, plus 3 snacks a day (basically I shove food at him at every opportunity), he still needs to feed once or twice in the night! I have never seen anything like it... how can something so small eat so much! I know he needs it as he properly lost it when I thought I would't give him anything in the night (and he only does that if he's hungry) and I know he is eating more as I have been absolutely starving for the last few days..

On the plus side it meant I was getting a bit more sleep, but now his other 4 teeth are coming through and so the sleep is at an end again and he is tossing and turning and waking me up all night...

Somehow I am just about managing to get a bit of life admin done, have started to make good progress on my spring cleaning before I go back to work full time in April. I have also started to play with the task apps a bit on Mondays when I have more time, so hopefully I will start to see some more from them. Feels like I have done tons of work today, but not really seen much reward for it yet... will log in later with an update on my money making. I hope everyone is doing well this month.
    2024 decluttering: 6,865 ⭐️🥉⭐️🏅🏅🥈⭐️🏅🥇🏅⭐️🏅
    April mini kitchen declutter challenge: 18/50
    2024 decluttering goals: 🥉3,000 🥈4,000 🥇5,000 💎12,000 🏆 20,000
  • cufc_mike
    cufc_mike Posts: 587 Forumite
    QueenJess wrote: »
    Ooh... maybe I should look into Consumer Pulse too. Is it an app?

No, just a website Jess. Still no idea how I ever got into it, I must have applied somewhere, but just found an email in my inbox one day inviting me.

£49.81 for me today :)
  • A_Random_Man
    A_Random_Man Posts: 1,144 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    £71.27 from matched betting today

EF - £1025/£2000 (51.25%)
    Debt Remaining: £0.00 - Debt Free
  • QueenJess
    QueenJess Posts: 3,676 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Just £5.76 MB today.
    2024 decluttering: 6,865 ⭐️🥉⭐️🏅🏅🥈⭐️🏅🥇🏅⭐️🏅
    April mini kitchen declutter challenge: 18/50
    2024 decluttering goals: 🥉3,000 🥈4,000 🥇5,000 💎12,000 🏆 20,000
  • 78p from CitizenMe, so on a total of £8.88
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    cufc_mike wrote: »
    No, just a website Jess. Still no idea how I ever got into it, I must have applied somewhere, but just found an email in my inbox one day inviting me.

£49.81 for me today :)

do you do shop and scan? if so they send you an invitation.

I am sure I put information about how to apply for shop and scan in the third post - information for newbies.
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    OH posted my eBay parcels for me. I made £14.60 profit:j. I offer free postage for light, easy to post items as I recently rediscovered a stash of ungummed 2nd class stamps that I bought years ago on eBay. They were destined for postcards for entering competitions which was the main entry route back in the day before smartphones and social media were so popular. You can tell from that how long I've had these stamps:rotfl:. I'd totally forgotten about them and unearthed them during sorting/decluttering:o. They're still valid though and will save me a mint on posting eBay parcels:j

Not sure whether I need to deduct the postage cost from my profit. These stamps were bought so many years ago I've no idea what they cost.

well done. I would love to visit your home one day. It sounds like a treasure trove of all sort of wonderful items.

do not deduct the postage costs. I don't if I am using the stamps from the postal surveys I do. I never bought them so am not paying postage. As your postage stamps are from long before, they are classed as free now.
  • ziggy2407
    ziggy2407 Posts: 4,077 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Off to a very slow start (but it's still a start)

Halifax Reward - £3

Goodreads 2024 Challenge: 30/80
    Goodreads 2023 Challenge: 77/52

• Rosie
    Rosie Posts: 1,758 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    I had an email from p*pulus surveys to say I have reached the £50 threshold so they will be sending me a cheque in the next couple of weeks.
    £10 amazon vouchers from SBs and £7.60 bank interest.
    Keep up the good work everyone.
    Rosie x
    Jan £10 a day £326.75/£310
  • Rosie wrote: »
    I had an email from p*pulus surveys to say I have reached the £50 threshold so they will be sending me a cheque in the next couple of weeks.
    £10 amazon vouchers from SBs and £7.60 bank interest.
    Keep up the good work everyone.
    Rosie x

Congratulations on the Populus survey payout:T:beer:. I used to enjoy their surveys but it took me so long to reach the £50 level, not being in a very in-demand demographic:(, that I closed my account after my last payout:o.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure