Companies in Default/FSCS Claims - Picture, London Scottish, Twopart

Comments

• di3004
    di3004 Posts: 42,579 Forumite
    busbyh wrote: »
    I'm sure that's what she said.
    That they are calculating the claims and then they are sending them to FSCS to be checked.
    I asked how long it would take and she said she could'nt say, only that fscs were hoping to complete within the 6 month timescale.

Do you think I could have mis-interpreted this:confused: I also asked about the payments this month, but she was not in a position to answer. She says once they back pass the claims to fscs it is then up to them.

She says she wished she could give us some more info but was not able too.

Glad you found your way here hun, sorry that you were having trouble opening the links....:o.;)X
    The one and only "Dizzy Di" :D
  • beaniebabe
    beaniebabe Posts: 449 Forumite
    Bushbyh
    Come to think of it you are right. They told me a very similar thing when I called them last week. Dont think you have misi nterpreted anything
  • busbyh
    busbyh Posts: 2,342 Forumite
    di3004 wrote: »
    Glad you found your way here hun, sorry that you were having trouble opening the links....:o.;)X
    just me di - I am quite hopeless at times:eek:
    dialysis,mammamia,honey.beaniebabe,saltyfish,funky,Gumbi,Lian,doogle,oldwulf,pinknico,Halpin,alyson,Barloo,jadone,demir,netabc,chickpee,dannyboy,tomgaskel,Lozza001,sandzb,di,marshallka,pengi,lynnie,busbyh,moggy,Kim66,honestbob,tobione,itdonk,arrongborne,thunders,newtonchang,mbones,showergirl, coffeetower,hayston,sappy,dolallytap,AuntieDeedee
  • busbyh
    pinknico wrote: »
    Yes, and after you have heard that they are looking at your claim and busbyh was told claims are being looked at and calculated (which they couldnt tell me yesterday) I will have to ring them on Monday to see if they are looking at mine! No patience me. xx
    go for it pinknico:beer:
    dialysis,mammamia,honey.beaniebabe,saltyfish,funky,Gumbi,Lian,doogle,oldwulf,pinknico,Halpin,alyson,Barloo,jadone,demir,netabc,chickpee,dannyboy,tomgaskel,Lozza001,sandzb,di,marshallka,pengi,lynnie,busbyh,moggy,Kim66,honestbob,tobione,itdonk,arrongborne,thunders,newtonchang,mbones,showergirl, coffeetower,hayston,sappy,dolallytap,AuntieDeedee
  • di3004
    di3004 Posts: 42,579 Forumite
    busbyh wrote: »
    just me di - I am quite hopeless at times:eek:

No your not hun, your cool.....:D, there are times when links will not open for me one day - then the next it's fine, so blame the puter, lol.:D;)X
    The one and only "Dizzy Di" :D
  • pinknico
    pinknico Posts: 3,261 Forumite
    Is the only question we want to ask the FSCS about the 8% FOS award?
    DS1 12/10/04
    DS2 13/07/06
    DD1 06/12/07
  • busbyh
    Sure I can think of some more:rolleyes:
    x
  • beaniebabe
    If you get chance try and clarify again how they will pay us, for example will it be the whole PPI premium plus interest we have paid (Like I said in my previous post). I know this is my theory and I have been told bits today but it would be good to hear it from someone else at the FSCS / Deloittes.X;)
  • pinknico
    pinknico Posts: 3,261 Forumite
    Ok, just post anything you think of over the weekend and I will call the FSCS and Deloitte on Monday and get some clarification.
    DS1 12/10/04
    DS2 13/07/06
    DD1 06/12/07
  • beaniebabe
    Nice one!!! You are a star!
    Speak to you all over the weekend. Gonna log off now.XXX
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing