Companies in Default/FSCS Claims - Picture, London Scottish, Twopart

1971972973974975977»

Comments

• Hehe well its finally cleared today got the kids there uniforms in so
    One less thing to worry bout. Just gonna keep hold of it let the bank look healthy pay some bills and treat the kids to the cinema as theyv never been before. So despicable me 2 it is. Well for daddy plus 3 il b at home with the baby n tv :) xx may treat myself to a new hoover hehe xx
  • Josparoonie
    Josparoonie Posts: 38 Forumite
    Helloo there! Has anyone had any luck in their PPI claims against London Scottish? Also, approximately how long are the claims taking just now?

Thanks

Jo x
  • Firstly let me apologise ahead of time if I am posting in the wrong place, I have been caught in a whirlwind of telephone called to companies/different departments and now following links for PPI's for companies dissolved etc.After speaking to the Ombudsman today it appears they have no jurisdiction to help with my claim against the old Great Universal Catalogue because the Account cover plus was originally added to my account pre feb 2001 spanning many years. They have advised me to contact sandringham house in chelmsford myself and keep everything crossed, however it isnt looking good he said... has anyone had any experience with this or can anyone direct me in the right direction for a template, I dont know if this is considered PPI, Im guessing it is as it proteced against not being able to pay my monthly bill. many thanks and Oh a quick well done to someone who got the 6k cheque...:T
    Thriftkitten;)

Tesco saving stamps £13.00:T

Roadkill Rebel No.31 July2014 Treasure £1.03p :D
    August 2014
  • -taff
    -taff Posts: 14,480 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    you complain to shop direct.
    Shampoo? No thanks, I'll have real poo...
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure