E: 19/10 Win £100 Supermarket Vouchers

124»

Comments

• Misslayed
    Misslayed Posts: 14,143 Senior Ambassador
    First Anniversary Homepage Hero First Post Name Dropper
    The more answers peeps suggest, the more I think this must be a "guess what I'm thinking" type of comp.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Competition Time, Site Feedback and Marriage, Relationships and Families boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com All views are my own and not the official line of Money Saving Expert.
  • hdh74
    hdh74 Posts: 2,855 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Bumping in case any fresh eyes want a look
    2018 - £562  2019 - £130 2020 - £276  2021 - £106 2022 - £140
  • Not sure if it helps, but my answers were
    Twist, Score, Shred, Pipe, French Fancies, Steam, Spoon Coat, stretch, Smoke, Temper, Curl & pose <3
    Also, you don't need to get them all to enter, it just gives you more entries, so technically you could just get one right & still win I think :)
  • what about toast? toast marshmallows?
  • 2013yearofthehouse
    2013yearofthehouse Posts: 3,060 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    edited 19 October 2016 at 9:01PM
    Misslayed wrote: »
    Crimping? The curly hair
    BlueBella wrote: »
    her hair looks curly not crimped though?

I think Crimping (or crimp) is correct :) The clue posted on Facebook said "popular 80s hairstyling technique also used on pie".
    BlueBella wrote: »
    Or Blondie (a sort of brownie)?

I think this is right - the Facebook clue says "A bit like a brownie but not quite".
    g15grw wrote: »
    The cloud on the right could be dust or dusting

I think this is right - the Facebook clue says "To sprinkle a fine powder".
    funkyfifi wrote: »
    Not sure if it helps, but my answers were
    Twist, Score, Shred, Pipe, French Fancies, Steam, Spoon Coat, stretch, Smoke, Temper, Curl & pose <3
    Also, you don't need to get them all to enter, it just gives you more entries, so technically you could just get one right & still win I think :)

Most of these fit with the Facebook clues except for Steam, Curl and Pose (see above for replacements).

I'm not sure about the bread one that is smoking - the clue is "A wealthier kind of bread mix.

T&Cs say "Competition closes at 11:59pm on 18/10/2016"

but today on Twitter they Tweeted to say today was the last day to enter, so I'm not sure if it's ended or not?
  • smoking? (the cigarette or cloud)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport