Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • LC-JPM
    • By LC-JPM 31st Aug 17, 2:05 PM
    • 7Posts
    • 0Thanks
    LC-JPM
    Next Directory ppi
    • 31st Aug 17, 2:05 PM
    Next Directory ppi 31st Aug 17 at 2:05 PM
    Hi everyone, I've heard through a few sources that Next Directory used to add ppi automatically onto everyone's account, although this practice was stopped a few years ago. I don't have any old statements so am not sure of the best way to proceed, beyond actually writing to them. Does anyone have any experience of this, or any further info? Thanks in advance
Page 1
    • -taff
    • By -taff 2nd Sep 17, 10:27 AM
    • 7,114 Posts
    • 5,105 Thanks
    -taff
    • 2nd Sep 17, 10:27 AM
    • 2nd Sep 17, 10:27 AM
    They will only automatically add it if you signed to say you wanted it.
    Write to them.
    • Ali S
    • By Ali S 12th Sep 17, 6:12 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Ali S
    • 12th Sep 17, 6:12 PM
    Call them
    • 12th Sep 17, 6:12 PM
    I phoned the general number for Next and asked them whether I had PPI. Although I closed my account many years ago they confirmed that I did have PPI on my account from 1992 until I closed it. Their admin team confirmed how much I had paid and told me to contact their underwriters to make a claim.

They are PA (G). Tel 0203 819 7609. I have called them and they are checking to ensure I am eligible to claim and sending the relevant paperwork.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,607Posts Today

8,802Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Sneaky NAKED photo... ...of the room where many political and regional TV interviews are done. This is before the? https://t.co/fDdeKQOQuU

• The Premium Bond rate is being boosted from 1.15% to 1.4% should you pile in? My analysis... https://t.co/3Q7tjphAFO

• RT @colinjdunn: First #Plevin cheque received this morning - £548.66 from Nationwide & with other claims still outstanding - so thanks @Mar?

• Follow Martin