Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    shad176
    urgent help needed please!!
    • 13th Dec 12, 8:32 PM
    urgent help needed please!! 13th Dec 12 at 8:32 PM
    over the last few weeks i,v recieved 2 letters from wescot saying my Lloyds tsb loan which i took out 10 years ago, is now taken over by wescot, i was paying 50.00 pounds per month and upto date with it lewis debt recovery were the people we were paying to...apparently Lloyds have contacted me to say they have changed how they wish to deal with things now and wescot have control, asking me for the outstanding amount, i have not had a payrise for 6 years and was managing the payments ok, yesterday i came from work to another letter saying welcome finance were askingfor 700.00 pounds more than what wescot were after, its all a worry and starting to get to me, its a bit of a long story buti,v just managed to find the loan agreement with lloyds tsb, i had a ppi on the loan and had a accident at work (arm injury) and needed cortizone treatment, said was old injury and wouldnt help, missed a payment on loan and knowing i had to get out of my trade (foundry work) into lighter job i asked Lloyds for help as i was going to have a big drop in income, they refused and advised me to bank elsewhere....i only have a building society account now and paid my 50.00 pounds with a payment book, can i make a claim on my ppi ? and what do i do with wescot and welcome finance i feel trapped and about to be fleeced. the loan was taken out 11/12 92.
    Last edited by shad176; 13-12-2012 at 8:37 PM.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,005Posts Today

7,714Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @TfLTravelAlerts: Oxford Circus and Bond Street stations now both reopened and all trains are stopping normally.

• RT @metpoliceuk: We have not located any trace of suspects, evidence of shots fired or casualties. Officers still on scene. If you are in a?

• My hopes and prayers are that this turns out to be nothing. Stay safe.

• Follow Martin