Disneyland Paris/EuroDisney - Questions & Answers

Comments

• andy_12_2
    andy_12_2 Posts: 19 Forumite
    Hi,

We're camping in Northern France this summer, and we fancy taking a day-out to DisneyLand near Paris, France.

Can anybody help me with where to go for cheap tickets for DisneyLand? It's just for me & my wife!

Any help/links would be appreciated!

Thanks - Andy.
  • hw456
    hw456 Posts: 14 Forumite
    Hi there

There are a couple of tickets on Ebay at the moment. We bought ours at the gate though when we went to Eurodisney as it wasn't really any cheaper to buy them elsewhere.

Have a great time, we loved it!
  • Soprano
    Soprano Posts: 338 Forumite
    We got ours in a UK Disney Store. £30 each for a day. Not sure if thats cheap but it saved queuing up at €urodisney
  • Rachie_B
    Rachie_B Posts: 8,785 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Cheapest we have found so far is £29.95 with http://www.365tickets.com/prodhubs.cfm/productId/71
  • andy_12_2
    andy_12_2 Posts: 19 Forumite
    Many thanks - appreciate it!
  • td
    td Posts: 362 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Hi just returned from d/l and I would say it depends whether you want access to all parks. If you just wanna go to the theme park and not the studio then just go and pay at the gat - it was 33 euro last week.

td
  • days4dreams
    days4dreams Posts: 26 Forumite
    Fellow MSE,
    I have booked a short break at disneyland paris for me and my boyfriend, with great deals from easyjet and a free night each from disney, however i have heard it can very expensive to eat etc. when you arrive (they do have you almost trapped there!) I was wondering if anyone else had been and could adivse me further on saving my pennies while away!
    Any help much appreciated.
    Days4dreams
    :j
  • Essex-girl_2
    Essex-girl_2 Posts: 3,503 Forumite
    What hotel are you staying in?

When we stayed at the Cheyenne the food there was reasonable. Must admit the food in the park can be very pricy and we mainly stuck to hot dogs for lunch (luckily we like them)

Oh and also the obvious - the breakfast was buffet continental - so we all stuffed ourselves as much as possible.
  • donnalouise_2
    donnalouise_2 Posts: 139 Forumite
    We made some rolls at breakfast and put in our bags to eat for lunch in the park.We saw lots of people doing the same.
  • Pinklepurr
    Pinklepurr Posts: 320 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    We made some rolls at breakfast and put in our bags to eat for lunch in the park.We saw lots of people doing the same.

I agree, we did the same and saved a fortune. Most breakfast buffets have continental meats & cheese and baguettes ec. I think if people are discreet they can get away with it!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure