**GLITCH**asda huggies new born starter pack voucher

Comments

• Little swimmers are rolled back to £3 too so you can stock up on these using your vouchers for just £1 too!!
    :)
  • emerald21
    emerald21 Posts: 11,349 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    You don't need one. I registered with my son. He is 12.

If you look on the boxes some have save £££sand some say sAve £5 as you get vouchers in every starter pack. They have the voucher for £1 off huggies wipes if they say £5 plus £2 off newborn nappies and £2 off swimmers. You can always get huggies wipes somewhere for £1 so you get them free.

If they say save £££s they just have £2 off newbord and£2 off swimmers.

Use the £2 off newborn to get another £3 starter pack and so on and so on.

I got over 30 earlier this year (from boots slightly cheaper they had them at £2.74 so 74p after voucher but got bonus baby points so free) plus used 30 coupons for 30 free £1 packs of wipes.

Kept wipes and donated nappies to homeless project. Cost me nothing.

How did you manage to print so many ?
  • celebrate
    celebrate Posts: 5,883 Forumite
    just be careful with this, same offer was on a few months ago, i got some to donate to family and friends but several SA's manually input the coupon for £3 when they realised that's all the kits are selling for, try a dozy looking lad rather than a middle aged trout and should get away with it:D
    GRATITUDE WHEN GIVEN, PATIENCE WHEN DENIED

Please press the thanks button when someone has helped!
  • the hats can be donated to your local hospitals baby unit for newborns should you need a home for them
    Mad Mum to 3 wonderful children, 2 foster kittens and 2 big fat cats that never made it to a new home!
    Aiming to loose 56 pounds this year. Total to date 44.5 pounds 12.5 to go. Slimming World Rocks!
  • pleasedelete
    pleasedelete Posts: 2,286 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    edited 6 September 2011 at 5:49PM
    emerald21 wrote: »
    How did you manage to print so many ?

I didn't. I started by registering both myself and my husband with the baby club. Got 2x£5 new starter packs from asda.

Bought 4 new starter packs from asda for £12- so paid £2 extra. Did it in 2 transactions.

Then used tne £5 of vouchers that come free in the starter packs to Get more as each has a £2 voucher for newborn nappies in it. I used mine at boots as I had a acm spend £10 get £2.50 off (now ended). So I got them free after the £2 vouchers were taken off. In this case you would get the next pack for £1 at asda.

A couple of boots trouts tried to tell me you couldnt use the voucher on starter packs but it scanned and so no problem.

If the pack says save ££££ it just has the newborn and swimmers voucher. If it says £5 of coupons it also has the £1 off huggies wipes (they are usually mixed on a shelf so check).

Huggies wipes are often a £1 and so free. They are buy 1 get 2 free at morrisons so £2.24 for 3 this week. Use 2 of the £1 coupons and get 3 for 25p or maybe use 3 and get 75p off other shopping (not sure how morrisons take off vouchers).
    June challenge £100 a day £3161.63 plus £350 vouchers plus £108.37 food/shopping saving

July challenge £50 a day. £ 1682.50/1550

October challenge £100 a day. £385/£3100
  • the hats can be donated to your local hospitals baby unit for newborns should you need a home for them

Not as honourable but they also fit baby Annabel very well.
    June challenge £100 a day £3161.63 plus £350 vouchers plus £108.37 food/shopping saving

July challenge £50 a day. £ 1682.50/1550

October challenge £100 a day. £385/£3100
  • Just seen an advert, finishes 18th sept
    Bump due 22nd September
  • emerald21
    emerald21 Posts: 11,349 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    I didn't. I started by registering both myself and my husband with the baby club. Got 2x£5 new starter packs from asda.

Bought 4 new starter packs from asda for £12- so paid £2 extra. Did it in 2 transactions.

Then used tne £5 of vouchers that come free in the starter packs to Get more as each has a £2 voucher for newborn nappies in it. I used mine at boots as I had a acm spend £10 get £2.50 off (now ended). So I got them free after the £2 vouchers were taken off. In this case you would get the next pack for £1 at asda.

A couple of boots trouts tried to tell me you couldnt use the voucher on starter packs but it scanned and so no problem.

If the pack says save ££££ it just has the newborn and swimmers voucher. If it says £5 of coupons it also has the £1 off huggies wipes (they are usually mixed on a shelf so check).

Huggies wipes are often a £1 and so free. They are buy 1 get 2 free at morrisons so £2.24 for 3 this week. Use 2 of the £1 coupons and get 3 for 25p or maybe use 3 and get 75p off other shopping (not sure how morrisons take off vouchers).

Oh yes i see lol. Just thought you d been able to print that amount of free coupons and i was thinking i might like to for my 4 week old grandson. Its so annoying when you print one or if your lucky 2 and then it comes up with " print limit reached " :rotfl:
  • Can you use the vouchers at self checkout at asda ??? Thanks ! x
  • mandycr
    mandycr Posts: 4,238 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    be carefull using the same 2 coupons (ie print then hit back) as they both have the same barcode best to use ss :)

thanks op
    best win in 2011:eek: 4 nights in Las Vegas :eek:
    2011 wins £8,752.00
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills