Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Comments

• MABLE
    MABLE Posts: 4,080 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    MABLE wrote: »
    This my second time on the posting panel and its only been in the last two weeks I have had cubes to post. No complaint but I find this time around the mail to be posted and received is now a lot more than when I first joined. However I have just joined IPOS posting panel and believe I may have to give up TNS.

My dilemma has now been solved for me. I have been advised my present time on the live panel finishes at the end of September. IPOS have confirmed my time with them will start in November. The criteria with IPOS is I do not work for RM TNS. So as my time will have finished with TNS I thought I would give IPOS a try and if all works out will not do the RM TNS survey next time around.
  • MABLE wrote: »
    My dilemma has now been solved for me. I have been advised my present time on the live panel finishes at the end of September. IPOS have confirmed my time with them will start in November. The criteria with IPOS is I do not work for RM TNS. So as my time will have finished with TNS I thought I would give IPOS a try and if all works out will not do the RM TNS survey next time around.
    Are you talking about Unex-IPSOS ?
    I have just been accepted but they are still finalizing the survey and estimate a November start.
    I am also on TNS and my next stint starts end of October. So far I have not seen on UNEX that I cannot also carry out TNS surveys. Where were you informed of that?
    Any idea of the rewards with UNEX. They have said due to the delay they will credit my account with 50 points, but I do not know what they are worth.
  • I havejust signed up for the Unex - IPSOS panel. I think it is more likely to be the World Panels one we cannot do in conjunction with the Unex one given that they are both Hamburg based. Unless World Panel is being taken over?
  • my time finished last week. getting more mail now (9 this week) than I got when I was live.
    GONE ENGLAND
  • Mchambers
    Mchambers Posts: 1,054 Forumite
    my time finished last week. getting more mail now (9 this week) than I got when I was live.

Complain to TNS !!
  • LadyH
    LadyH Posts: 2,142 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Is anyone else having trouble logging in today, please?
  • pjran
    pjran Posts: 1,902 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    LadyH wrote: »
    Is anyone else having trouble logging in today, please?

I can't even open their website, server stopped responding
  • I can't log in either.
  • Mchambers
    Mchambers Posts: 1,054 Forumite
    People just complain to TNS.
  • MABLE
    MABLE Posts: 4,080 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Mchambers wrote: »
    People just complain to TNS.

Complain by all means but I am sure TNS do not go out of their way to make life difficult for panelists. These things happen.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure