EXPIRED £10 to spend at Tesco for £5 MightyDeals

booter
booter Posts: 1,669 Forumite
Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
edited 22 April 2015 at 11:20PM in It's gone, but was it any good?
This was originally posted by surfsister and Firstwatch earlier (so credit should go to them!) but for some reason was moved to the "Discount Codes & Vouchers" board. I'm re-posting here as I consider this to be a "Grabbit" - no vouchers or codes are required to get this deal.

Here's the link to the OP(s) http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5224560

Don't forget tcb :)

Offer is valid until 30th April (or until they pull it!)

Comments

• Firstwatch
    Firstwatch Posts: 282 Forumite
    Thank you booter. Yes, don't know why they moved it, usually we got an explanatory post saying where it's gone! not bothered either way about "due credit" or thanks, just want as many people as possible to get a bit of a bonus from Mr. T, as I'm feeling the pinch myself at the moment...
  • RainbowDrops
    RainbowDrops Posts: 4,674 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Link doesn't work
  • redfox
    redfox Posts: 15,338 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    there is already an existing thread where this offer is being discussed here on the Vouchers board
  • RainbowDrops
    RainbowDrops Posts: 4,674 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Here's the TCB link (no referral) http://www.topcashback.co.uk/mighty-deals/
  • Jacqui1949
    Jacqui1949 Posts: 37 Forumite
    Just went into Top Cashback and typed in Mighty Deals. Went through no problem. Now have to wait for the voucher code. Thank you £10.00 spend in Tesco costing me £5.00. Pity I can only use it one lol
  • booter
    edited 22 April 2015 at 11:22PM
    Firstwatch wrote: »
    Thank you booter. Yes, don't know why they moved it, usually we got an explanatory post saying where it's gone! not bothered either way about "due credit" or thanks, just want as many people as possible to get a bit of a bonus from Mr. T, as I'm feeling the pinch myself at the moment...

I agree, which is why I re-posted - if your OP hadn't appeared as a "Grabbit" I'd never have spotted it. So thankyou again :)
    redfox wrote: »
    there is already an existing thread where this offer is being discussed here on the Vouchers board

Thanks redfox - and thanks for posting the link. Is the reason it's on the Vouchers board because the OP by surfsister gives the hushhush.com link?

For those without a tcb account, it appears that you can buy direct from Mighty Deals http://www.mightydeals.co.uk/

I've edited my op accordingly :)

I seem to recall previous similar deals for Asda and M&S - I bought both with no problems :) (apart from a little confusion of the lady on the till at Asda when I presented my printed out vouchers - I don't think she'd seen one before :) ) Incidentally, both of these deals appeared as "Grabbits" :)
  • char18
    char18 Posts: 268 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Thanks, thats the reason i dont use this site as much any more, things get moved and good offers get put under weird or huge thread, eg tesco got a really good deals on toys, it will get put under a huge page of just stuff from tesco that you dont see unless you click on the link go to the bottom of the page to find its just a reply from the deal last week
  • Bublin1
    Bublin1 Posts: 724 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    I paid my £5 today. So far Ive received an email acknowledgement.
    Should I expect a voucher I can print off?
    Dave Ramsey Fan[/COLOR]
  • Bublin1 wrote: »

I was wondering the same
  • booter
    Bublin1 wrote: »
    I was wondering the same

From the "instructions" on the Mighty Deals site:
    To claim your £10 Tesco eVoucher, we will email you a redemption link on May 15th. The Tesco eVoucher will be emailed to you within 48 hours.
    Why are we waiting until May 15th for you to claim your £10 Tesco eVoucher? We offer all customers a 14 day money back guarantee. We can only email the Tesco £10 evoucher after this 14 day period. Offer ends April 30th. Mighty Deals reserves the right to close the offer earlier than 30th April.

Afaik, you'll get an email on the 15th May from Mighty Deals with a link. The link will take you to their site where you log in and redeem to get the Tesco evoucher. The evoucher will then be emailed within 48 hours (from the date of redemption with MD). Hope that makes sense! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure