Love my new 9kg Washing Machine

What a saddo, I am well chuffed with my new Beko washing machine. It is a 9kg load. It's amazing, I got 3 lots of bed stuff in it in one hit. I swear by Beko, they just keep going and going.

An ordinary daily washload only takes half an hour.

It's also quiet on the spin and does a 15 minute wash which is amazing. I will even be able to get the quilts in it. All for £299 in the sale from the co-op.

I need to get out more :rotfl: xxxx

Comments

• thriftylass
    thriftylass Posts: 3,981 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Hello fellow saddo :wave:. I've got a 9kg H00ver a few years back. A godsend with two kids. Although I rarely use the short wash with a full load. Being able to wash the duvets now is amazing too.

We do need to get out more :rotfl:
    DEBT 09/23: CC 6347 5120, Other 1763 NSDs 0/20 Planned debt free date: Dec 2024
  • System
    System Posts: 178,093 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    I'm a saddo too cause mine is a 9kg wash too. Downside is that my tumble dryer doesn't dry a 9kg load.
  • I adore my 8kg, still going strong after 7 years, love it!
    1 step = £250
    0/100
  • Mrs.W_2
    Mrs.W_2 Posts: 584 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Can not deny that my 8kg Samsung washing machine is a goodness-send! Especially because one child thinks glitter glue is one of life's essentials, and the other loves contact field sports.

The 8kg Grundig dryer is a pain in the posterior! Every thirty minutes it needs its filters emptied. The 'heat pump' thing had better be worth the while in monetary savings!
  • jp1964
    jp1964 Posts: 96 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary PPI Party Pooper
    I also am a saddo, because I felt disappointed that there had not been 9kg machines around when my lot were growing up, with five kids and plenty of duvets to need washing all the time, my 5kg machine followed later by a 6kg one, I thought that was wonderful!

Now with only three of them at home, and probably not for too much longer, not worth it to buy one.

I missed out, clearly!
    Making time for me now. Out with old habits and ideas, and open to change......:j
  • dizziblonde
    dizziblonde Posts: 4,276 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Just got an 8kg one when our old one died this month (along with the dishwasher who picked a similar time to go to the electronics graveyard in the sky) and it's fantastic - feels like it's so big inside that I could move in and live in there!

Still tackling the backlog of washing from when we were temporarily machineless though so the big drum's getting well used.
    Little miracle born April 2012, 33 weeks gestation and a little toughie!
  • natlie
    natlie Posts: 1,687 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I have a silent 11kg Hotpoint I love it I can wash double duvets in it.
    DMP: £30,668 £3,364.02 DFD July 2024
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport