NEXT CLEARANCE SALE - (almost) ALL Skirts £3, Tops £2, Jackets £5.

Options

Comments

• pesky2
    pesky2 Posts: 2,191 Forumite
    Options
    Yes sale prices lower on some items online today too
  • northern_munky
    Options
    monkeyuk wrote:
    Noticed that it is only womens clothes that are reduced to £10 and £5 :(

Same here, nowt for us lads, sexist that is :D
  • REDHEAD1_2
    REDHEAD1_2 Posts: 444 Forumite
    Options
    The mens stuff always sells ! there is still stacks of womens stock left. At my store we are still unpacking new sale stuff...
  • raj75
    raj75 Posts: 444 Forumite
    Options
    To purchase from online, you need to register and it will cost you £3.75 to register :-(((.
  • monkeyuk_2
    monkeyuk_2 Posts: 61 Forumite
    Options
    REDHEAD1 wrote:
    The mens stuff always sells ! there is still stacks of womens stock left. At my store we are still unpacking new sale stuff...

Still no reason not to do the same?? I presume Next want to limit the amount of stuff that gets moved to the clearance shops?
  • carlyh69
    carlyh69 Posts: 303 Forumite
    Options
    went to my next today and got some jeans reduced to £3.99 from 37.99!!!!! bargain! most tops were £5 and jeans were £10 though!
    Wins 2016: Dogfest ticks, B&M dog Hamper, Dog food, Dog blanket, Hair product, meal for 2 and wine at pub, craft bundle, organic surge gift pack, £100 gullivers world voucher, stress out cd, £200 seascape vouchers, popcorn maker, mandarin body butter, Wishing for a holiday win!
  • chelle333
    chelle333 Posts: 1,383 Forumite
    Options
    Only thing with clearance stuff you can never find 18s and 20s
  • REDHEAD1_2
    REDHEAD1_2 Posts: 444 Forumite
    Options
    monkeyuk wrote:
    Still no reason not to do the same?? I presume Next want to limit the amount of stuff that gets moved to the clearance shops?

I guess so. I just know that in my store most of the mens sale stuff went yet there is stacks of womens stuck still packed in the stock room. We cant accept any deliveries of new stock as we have no where to put it. There was talk of buy one get one free but not sure that will happen now.
  • shopaholicsan
    Options
    Thanks for this tip - got loads of bargain tops at £5 each online!!!!
  • Suzy_Babe
    Suzy_Babe Posts: 314 Forumite
    Options
    I visited the Merry Hill store this morning and was told that only 'jersey material' tops were reduced to five pounds (so had to leave behind the other six tops that I had taken to the counter!) and only jeans were reduced to ten pounds; the other tops, trousers, skirts etc were still full sale price (if you see what I mean).
    If it's cheap, I'm cheerful!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport