PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Weight Loss the Old Style Way! Part 8. Please read posts 1 and 2 before posting.

Comments

• SIRENS
    SIRENS Posts: 1,229 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    I think you've earned the right t the occasional blip. And I would always test a receipe before giving it away, so yes I think you can!
    My summer clothes will fit me but I would like nice un-tent like clothes this year not very os I know.
    'You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose' - Dr Suess

OS
  • ellie99
    ellie99 Posts: 1,550 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    officeguru...you hit your target, well done :j:j:j:j:j

If you could live one day of your life over again, which day would you choose?
  • sparrer
    sparrer Posts: 7,547 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Sounds like there are some good losses and target successes to celebrate, well done :T

For the rest of us, keep on plodding on, we'll get there - remember the tortoise and the hare :)

B - porridge, sk milk
    S - Hot x bun
    L - chicken mayo sandwich with 2 slices Danish
    S - fresh cream french slice :o
    D - veg chilli and jacket. 1/2 nana
    S - grapes, satsuma, apple melon
    E - cleaned kitchen

Stay warm and safe :)
  • Josslette
    Josslette Posts: 554 Forumite
    TheDragon please could you put me down for a 16lb loss for the next challenge? :D
    September Grocery Challenge £0/£225
  • SIRENS
    SIRENS Posts: 1,229 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Hi Dragon, could you put me down for 16 again also please
    Thanks xx
    'You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose' - Dr Suess

OS
  • officeguru
    officeguru Posts: 725 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hi All,

Just thought I would report that I was down at the docs yesterday about 4.00 o'clock and on the way home, I espied Home Bargains so we went in.. I would like to lie and say that I went in for Domestos and shampoo but I didn't, I sneaked in for a white Lion Bar...:o

So I came back out with 2 of them...

Last night, I cut one in half and tried a bit... They are lovely... so much so that I went into the fridge this afternoon and cut half off the other one and promptly ate that as well... :o

The upshot of all this is, not one single lion bar will pass the threshold of my house... I would find them irresistible ... I would be able to munch through them no problem at all... so they are banned.... banned ... banned.... :A

Congrats to everyone who stayed the same or lost weight... I see that there are quite a few of us signing up for the next challenge... :beer:
  • ruby_eskimo
    ruby_eskimo Posts: 4,526 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Could you put me down for 14 lbs again Dragon. I only want to lose 20 lbs more but I think that's a bit too much to aim for over 13 weeks!
    Emergency Fund - £7992.62 / £10,000 :: Total Mortgage OP - £34,692
    LISA 24/25 - £0 / £4000 :: NSD 2024 - 13 / 180 :: Moving Fund: £838.83 :: Decluttering - 143 / 365
    Engaged 9th December 2010 :: Married 29th October 2015 :: Bought a House 13th January 2017
  • WelshWoofer
    WelshWoofer Posts: 5,076 Forumite
    Dragon - Can you put me down too please? I'm thinking 5lbs will probably be enough to get me to target.
    Thanks - you do a stirling job:beer:
  • ellie99
    ellie99 Posts: 1,550 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    officeguru :rotfl:see, the less we know ,the better :rotfl:
    Think "lettuce soup, lettuce soup, lettuce soup"...there's just no comparision, is there? :rotfl:

I need to know how many chocolate fairy cakes equals 30 minutes clearing snow :o

If you could live one day of your life over again, which day would you choose?
  • Josslette
    Josslette Posts: 554 Forumite
    officeguru wrote: »
    Hi All,

Just thought I would report that I was down at the docs yesterday about 4.00 o'clock and on the way home, I espied Home Bargains so we went in.. I would like to lie and say that I went in for Domestos and shampoo but I didn't, I sneaked in for a white Lion Bar...:o

So I came back out with 2 of them...

Last night, I cut one in half and tried a bit... They are lovely... so much so that I went into the fridge this afternoon and cut half off the other one and promptly ate that as well... :o

The upshot of all this is, not one single lion bar will pass the threshold of my house... I would find them irresistible ... I would be able to munch through them no problem at all... so they are banned.... banned ... banned.... :A

Congrats to everyone who stayed the same or lost weight... I see that there are quite a few of us signing up for the next challenge... :beer:

:) At least you've tried them now :p I know what you mean though, I could eat 3 in one sitting! :eek: So OH hides them from me :)
    September Grocery Challenge £0/£225
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport