Options

Comments

• pk04
    pk04 Posts: 2,998 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    mhoc wrote: »
    morning all, very dark here

ta to all of the Muller hunters I got a set of Strawberry rice yesterday, oh is impressed - i used my APG on its final day :D

before we set off i checked my Q clicksnappy and it showed that i still had a milk to claim :T so i got 10 strawberry rice, one cherry corner, milk for work, snack pepperami and 6 Schwartz so £7.01 from Q and another apg for next time plus a nice one from a womble

i was going to do a 2nd shop but my store only had 7 cherry corners so i abandoned the 1st list :(

Did you check the app or on your Quidco account - the app doesn't update when you claim :( (guess who bought milk after just checking the app even knowing this :o)

Morning all :D
    There comes a time in every woman's life when the only thing that helps is a glass of champagne ... Bette Davis
  • Serendipitious
    Options
    Good morning all

%21cid_DFEFF5D9F9EE412D954056A1AD15778A%40OwnerPC.jpg
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• pk04
    pk04 Posts: 2,998 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    mhoc wrote: »
    a quick question pretty please

I seem to have run out of gradual facial tan :( i seem to think i got the last lot in one of the poundshops, a Dove one and i think i got a few as a stockpile, don't remember running out before

in the meantime i am improvising with what i have - very minute dots from combined face and body graduals. its very subtle hardly noticeable but especially in the winter i end up looking like morticia with anaemia if i am not using it.

Ive been looking at what versions there are, things like Olay sunshine etc £8 - £10 price range :eek:

so when you ate in places like Home Bargain, B&M, poundshops etc and spot anything that looks likely please give a LOUD shout out :)

http://www.superdrug.com/Normal-Skin/Dove-Summer-Glow-Lotion-Fair-to-Normal-250ml/p/247774

Any good? oos online but if you can get it instore buy 2 get the Free Patisserie de Bain Gift Set :D
    There comes a time in every woman's life when the only thing that helps is a glass of champagne ... Bette Davis
  • Serendipitious
    Options
    A good reminder why he is your Ex!!

I did thanks Bubbs I've done nothing all weekend and I feel so much better for it. I did walk up to M&S yesterday for my vests, I thoroughly enjoyed the vest glitch and the Morrie's Muller glitch it was quite an interesting week.
    So I'm looking forward to a repeat of some sort this week. Please note I've now had 3NSD in a row :T and don't intend any grocery shopping today either. I'm going with Dd to Inspirations in Bromborough today. Does everyone who lives that way know about it? It a wholesaler, advertised as floristry but their Christmas decorations are amazing and even better at wholesale prices. I first discovered it through work but am going with Dd to start her Christmas decorations collection! They sell all sorts of homeward, we bought our dinning room furniture from there a couple of years ago. We had admired the collection at our local garden centre for years so when I saw it in there I couldn't believe it we saved hundreds :T
    I do have a membership card but I'm thinking it could be a good day out for emerald and Josie if you like that sort of thing. Last year they opened it to the public I will find out if that's still the case today and let you know.

Have a lovely time.

x
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• diluvsdiscounts
    Options
    But they're freeeeeeee :D:D
    STOP IT!!!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    emerald21 wrote: »
    :wave: I was just trying to imagine your M & S lol . Yes it might well be indeed. Have to liven Nellie up ( I've emailed northern rail but no reply yet ). Birkenhead have got quite a good town centre as we found out a few weeks ago. Have you ever been there.

Good Morning all :)
    Yes area years ago we got the train and then the ferry across the Mersey, you know the tune :rotfl:
  • emerald21
    emerald21 Posts: 11,349 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    STOP IT!!!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Yes area years ago we got the train and then the ferry across the Mersey, you know the tune :rotfl:

It's much improved since I was there years ago probabaly when I was a child lol
  • mrs_lds
    mrs_lds Posts: 4,103 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary I won, I won, I won!
    Options
    Good morning beautiful people. If your passing homebase there are 5" delicate glass night light holders reduced from £5 to just 3 pence
  • SweetnSavvy
    Options
    nuttybabe wrote: »
    Morning all

Coming out of lurkdom for a quick question. The 25% off wine, would that come off the full price of the bottle if it's on offer. I noticed last night some hardy's wine is £6.50 or 2 for £9 making them less than £3 a bottle (I think) if both discounts came off. Or are they excluded from the 25% off?

Thanks x

Morning All,

I think the 25% comes off the £4.50 not the £6.50:(, but be sure to let us know if I'm wrong:D.

SnS
  • Serendipitious
    Options
    There's quite a few vests available. And it is letting me order still.

:T:T

Tell them you need more colour choices now....

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure