Tesco Credit Card Purchase Insurance?

Does anyone know anything about this.

I read online that Tesco credit card cover all purchases for 50 days for theft, loss and accidental damage but I can't find any trace of this on their own website.

I rang their customer services but the girl I spoke to did not know what I was talking about and just told me I had 50 days interest free!! She then went away and came back asking me all sorts of questions and then telling me that the items were only covered on the way home. I do not have much faith in her answers and there is no email address only phone numbers so I will have to write to them I suppose.

Can anyone throw any light on this please?

Comments

• System
    System Posts: 178,092 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    POPPYOSCAR wrote: »
    Does anyone know anything about this.

I read online that Tesco credit card cover all purchases for 50 days for theft, loss and accidental damage but I can't find any trace of this on their own website.

I rang their customer services but the girl I spoke to did not know what I was talking about and just told me I had 50 days interest free!! She then went away and came back asking me all sorts of questions and then telling me that the items were only covered on the way home. I do not have much faith in her answers and there is no email address only phone numbers so I will have to write to them I suppose.

Can anyone throw any light on this please?

Hi

Just had a look through the welcome pack for my Tesco card (which I've had around 6 months) and can see no mention of the cover you're talking about.

Perhaps this was a feature of the card in the past which has since been withdrawn?

Regards
    UNDERGROUND :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family