Siana Moisturizing Anti-Wrinkle Day Cream,

Options

Comments

• rozza216
    Options
    after much research on creams, I bought a pot of the lidl one for £1.89 last week, cos I couldn't get of the adli stuff. The lidl one has same ingredients and after a week of using, my skin does look less wrinkley :rolleyes:

I am going to the aldi today in search of the other and I am going to try their eclat eye thing as well

will report back results:j
    I believe I can fly...
  • whatamess_2
    Options
    Been using it for a while, its really good stuff. :D They do a wrinkle filler thing too which is ok. :D Normally use Garnier ultra lift which is good and this stuff compares very well to the garnier. :D Need some more, bet I wont be able to get any now :rolleyes:. Its been my little secret for a while. ;)
  • katthehat
    katthehat Posts: 1,046 Forumite
    Options
    whatamess wrote: »
    Been using it for a while, its really good stuff. :D They do a wrinkle filler thing too which is ok. :D Normally use Garnier ultra lift which is good and this stuff compares very well to the garnier. :D Need some more, bet I wont be able to get any now :rolleyes:. Its been my little secret for a while. ;)

U got me interested now!! what does the wrinkle filler thing cost???
    Kat :money:
  • whatamess_2
    Options
    katthehat wrote: »
    U got me interested now!! what does the wrinkle filler thing cost???

It was no more than £4 it was a while ago I bought it. Same kind of stuff that Claudia Schiffer advertizes.
  • rozza216
    Options
    does that wrinkle filler really work??? I never used anything like that before
    I believe I can fly...
  • whatamess_2
    Options
    It works ok on fine lines around the eyes. I use it before my make up. Dont be to vigorous with applying the make up though else it rubs it away. Its no good on deeper lines.
  • rozza216
    Options
    whatamess wrote: »
    It works ok on fine lines around the eyes. I use it before my make up. Dont be to vigorous with applying the make up though else it rubs it away. Its no good on deeper lines.

thanks, plan to pop to aldi later will have a look for it xx
    I believe I can fly...
  • Forgetful
    Forgetful Posts: 1,729 Forumite
    Options
    well i have just bought 1 of each . day and night

I have very sensitive skin which has in the past using, eg. Dior recapture ,and I ended up in hospital in emergency and was there for for the whole day on drip cos my whole face was swelling with a reaction to the moisturiser...so hopefully this one does work...
  • geordie_lass_2
    Options
    I bought some of the SIANA day cream and night cream last week, usually use Nivea Q10 so this is a bargain. Feels nice on my skin in fact I prefer it to the Nivea. Noticed there was also a 125ml tube of anti-ageing hand cream in the Siana range for 79p so bought that too, takes a little while to absorb as it's quite rich, but not greasy.
    At this rate if all this stuff works I'll be applying for a school bus pass by the summer :rotfl:
  • enjay1
    Options
    I am newly registered to the site. Can't seem to find the threads that were on Siana from Aldis and Cien from Lidls and the new Lacura from Aldis, anyway I am in the States and Aldis doesn't have a clue, they don't sell it here and have never heard of it. You can buy it on ebay, but for three times the price, etc.

Anyone know where in the States you can get it for comparable price. Thanks enjay1
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure