Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Becles
    • By Becles 1st Jan 17, 9:14 PM
    • 12,847Posts
    • 26,023Thanks
    Becles
    Swagbucking into 2017
    • 1st Jan 17, 9:14 PM
    Swagbucking into 2017 1st Jan 17 at 9:14 PM
    Welcome to the new thread.

Newbies: please see the detailed information in this thread which explains how Swagbucks works and how you can make the best from it.
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5581051
    Last edited by Becles; 05-01-2017 at 8:24 AM.
    Here I go again on my own....
Page 253
    • diddlydoop
    • By diddlydoop 20th Jul 17, 7:18 PM
    • 4,184 Posts
    • 1,129,657 Thanks
    diddlydoop
    Enter YourSwagCodes before 8pm for 4sb
    • General Grant
    • By General Grant 20th Jul 17, 9:22 PM
    • 624 Posts
    • 728 Thanks
    General Grant
    This is a first but I've been away - Watch hung up and usually refreshing the page started on the last video, today it started the whole playlist afresh, is this the new normal?
    Originally posted by Happygreen
    I noticed you posted that at 08:26.
    If you began watching the set before 08:00 and it hung and you refreshed the page after 08:00, you have been caught in the SB new day trap. If the set continues over the 08:00 mark and completes without incident, you get the SBs.
    • mjm3346
    • By mjm3346 21st Jul 17, 10:45 AM
    • 33,737 Posts
    • 214,583 Thanks
    mjm3346
    Seem to be plenty of ads on "AdscendMedia - EngageMe.tv - How To Videos", started with one and ran through for 4 SB with an ad between every clip.
    • Happygreen
    • By Happygreen 21st Jul 17, 10:58 AM
    • 2,381 Posts
    • 9,725 Thanks
    Happygreen
    I've only been back on since yesterday and Watch has disappeared yet again. I hope it's because they fix something, it's been like pulling teeth yesterday, babysitting required all along....
    First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win - Gandhi
    • juliesg
    • By juliesg 21st Jul 17, 11:10 AM
    • 1,253 Posts
    • 3,523 Thanks
    juliesg
    Does anyone find that when you leave watch etc on there page they run lovely but when your not they dont seem to run any tips
    • Scarlett
    • By Scarlett 21st Jul 17, 11:12 AM
    • 279 Posts
    • 560 Thanks
    Scarlett
    I thought we were going to get our double SB promo payouts by the 20th of July, so I've been looking out for them... now I realise that it's the 20th of August
    • thisone
    • By thisone 21st Jul 17, 11:29 AM
    • 316 Posts
    • 1,801 Thanks
    thisone
    I've only been back on since yesterday and Watch has disappeared yet again. I hope it's because they fix something, it's been like pulling teeth yesterday, babysitting required all along....
    Originally posted by Happygreen
    As General Grant wrote, you may be falling foul of what might be their new automated features that seem to cause an absence of Watch if their invisible rules are contravened!
    The two I've found are
    1) To avoid having a playlist running when the points counter resets at 8am
    2) If I leave watch running from 8am to 2am the next morning. So I now shut it down no later than 12 in the evening!

Breaking either rule causes an absence of Watch till around 12 midday the next day.

Watch is not running as smoothly as it has been, but still sometimes just plays through.
    Does anyone find that when you leave watch etc on there page they run lovely but when your not they dont seem to run any tips
    Originally posted by juliesg
    Seems to be designed this way. It's neccessary to have part of the window visible on screen.
    • mjm3346
    • By mjm3346 21st Jul 17, 11:46 AM
    • 33,737 Posts
    • 214,583 Thanks
    mjm3346
    Been getting this sometimes on search

Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.
    Please check the URL for proper spelling and capitalization. If you're having trouble locating a destination on Yahoo, try visiting the Yahoo home page or look through a list of Yahoo's online services. Also, you may find what you're looking for if you try searching below.
    and no results, happened just now but it was also a winning search (11SB) so whatever the cause is it doesn't prevent the search from being a winner.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,597Posts Today

7,887Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Byebye! I'm about to stop work & twitter, to instead spend glorious time with Mrs & mini MSE. Wishing u a lovely summer. See u in 10 days.

• WARNING Did you start Uni in or after 2012? The interest's rising to 6.1%; yet it doesnt work like you think. See https://t.co/IQ8f0Vyetu RT

• RT @JanaBeee: @MartinSLewis Boris is the anomaly (coffee), the others are versions of normal (beer). Lots of same candidates = vote share d?

• Follow Martin