PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

New here and really need to sort myself out(please move if in wrong place)

1212223242527»

Comments

• Goldiegirl
    Goldiegirl Posts: 8,805
    First Anniversary First Post Rampant Recycler Hung up my suit!
    Forumite
    I just can't get my head around a grown woman - single, able bodied and intelligent - just working part time and living day to day... that doesn't fit with the story you're telling us.

This is why I have not commented before -

The OP's posts are very well written and give the impression that the writer is intelligent and educated.

It doesn't add up to me that the writer of such posts would be drifting along in a part time dead end job at the age of 25.

None of it adds up.
    Early retired - 18th December 2014
    If your dreams don't scare you, they're not big enough
  • Goldiegirl wrote: »
    This is why I have not commented before -

The OP's posts are very well written and give the impression that the writer is intelligent and educated.

It doesn't add up to me that the writer of such posts would be drifting along in a part time dead end job at the age of 25.

None of it adds up.

You can be educated/intelligent and still struggling to find your way. The two aren't mutually exclusive.
  • suki1964
    suki1964 Posts: 14,313
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    You can be educated/intelligent and still struggling to find your way. The two aren't mutually exclusive.

You drag up a 5 month old thread just to make a dig?
  • Genuinely didn't spot this was an old thread. I'm in another with Gemma and felt it was a bit unfair the way this had been left.
  • suki1964
    suki1964 Posts: 14,313
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    Genuinely didn't spot this was an old thread. I'm in another with Gemma and felt it was a bit unfair the way this had been left.

As you can see, we spent 13 pages trying to help Gemma, but Gemma didn't want helping :(

I know I personally took a lot of time offering help
  • Slowly57
    Slowly57 Posts: 353
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Genuinely didn't spot this was an old thread. I'm in another with Gemma and felt it was a bit unfair the way this had been left.

Hope Gemma is doing OK (I'm assuming it's the same Gemma?)
    2022 | Back to the fold - need a Money Saving mojo reboot!

Grocery Challenge JAN 2022 £200/£185.00 left!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure