Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Unused spoon code:

PSFOCFABPH
  • PSFOCFABPH taken.
    Thank you, Reen!
  • VeGGie-STyLe
    VeGGie-STyLe Posts: 161 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I don't have any codes at the moment sorry, but just to say I received my free spoons today! (sent off for 3 different ones)

They are really good quality - very solid and shiney =D The engraving is done very well too. I'm so pleased haha. They'd make great little gifts for people.
  • Bochin
    Bochin Posts: 4 Newbie
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    I manged to get one spoon and was trying to collected coed for second one for other daughter unfortunately only have one :/

If anyone have any codes spare i would be really grateful.. as my other daughter :)
  • My little boy is desperate for one last Kelloggs Spoon code, can anyone help please?
  • WLM21
    WLM21 Posts: 1,491 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 4 May 2015 at 8:43AM
    Has anybody here actually received a free spoon from Kellogg's yet ?

I ordered one, it seems ages ago and forgot all about it, then received an email today saying it was on its way

I remember seeing a note when I placed my order about waiting up to 90 days for deliver, but thought Surely ! it can't be that long

But it is !!

I'm glad I didn't order a child sized spoon for my grandson .. by the time it arrives, he'll be at university
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,888 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    WLM21 wrote: »
    Has anybody here actually received a free spoon from Kellogg's yet ?

I ordered one, it seems ages ago and forgot all about it, then received an email today saying it was on its way

I remember seeing a note when I placed my order about waiting up to 90 days for deliver, but thought Surely ! it can't be that long

But it is !!

I'm glad I didn't order a child sized spoon for my grandson .. by the time it arrives, he'll be at university

I think a couple of people have received there's according to the thread on the low spend board.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Kernow666
    Kernow666 Posts: 3,480 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    why cant they just put it in the packet or will that run the risk of people choking on it
    "If I know I'm going crazy, I must not be insane"
  • alanq
    alanq Posts: 4,216 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Kernow666 wrote: »
    why cant they just put it in the packet ...

1) In general the better offers require the purchase of several items before a "free" gift is available.

2) Additionally, in this case, the "free" gift is personalised with a message of the customer's choosing.
  • djjunk
    djjunk Posts: 313 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Tzziwactsq
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business