Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Comments

• TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754
    Cashback Cashier
    Forumite
    Evening paw sniffers:D

My Viking nectar points have been added and I didn't even have to nag (too much):rotfl:

They said on Thursday that they would chase Viking and they have now been added:T:T

Now when's that double up?:rotfl::rotfl:
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    Forumite

buuuuuuuubs beef:D
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    Forumite
    tweets wrote: »
    :(:(:(:(

Hello, tweets,
    We know the quality of our food is really important to our customers, so we want to provide more opportunities to taste it. That’s why we’ve taken the decision to close The Orchard at Tesco on the 31st March 2017 in favour of expanding our national in store sampling programme. We’ll also continue to offer you rewards through Tesco Clubcard - with lots more exciting activity planned for this year. This means that you will no longer be able to log in to the platform from this date.

As a valued member we want to notify you of this change first and take a moment to thank you for supporting The Orchard -we hope you’ve enjoyed the past three years as much as we have.

We’d like to reassure you that after The Orchard platform closes, all personal data, including photos, reviews and content you have shared with us will be securely deleted. If you’d like to save any of your content, please do so before 31st March 2017.

If you have any further questions beyond this date you can contact The Orchard at Tesco Support by phoning 0800 292 2969, Monday-Friday, 2pm-9pm or emailing
    support@orchard.tesco.com

Thank you again,

Team Orchard

:(

3ED4320C-687C-4AC0-AF77-02A324772DA1_zpsrykd7pxt.jpg
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • HILLBERN
    HILLBERN Posts: 3,125
    First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Forumite
    Sarahdol75 wrote: »
    Thanks for asking, its still not good, got someone coming to see DS about his actions, on Friday, school have informed them, as they have a duty of care, aswell. Hopefully this will frighten the little sod :mad:

He has been an angel child over the weekend, doing stuff without asking, coming out with us without us moaning at him, him suggesting we do things together. All because he no longer has his phone, these blasted mobile phones are a devil for kids.

I totally agree- at least you had little bit of a respite at the weekend, and doesn't it show that they can be good, hope it continues :)
  • rose28454
    rose28454 Posts: 4,945
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Forumite
    bubbs wrote: »
    Thanks for checking Chris, hope you are ok as not seen you about for ages x

Thankyou i did :D

Glad things are moving for you x
    Hows your sister doing?

My sister with the broken leg is actually driving my other sister and I slowly crazy. She should have actually stayed in Switzerland in the private clinic her insurers would have paid for another month. Her insurers will give her an allowance of £30.oo per day for help at home ( at mums ) but instead of using it for shopping cooking and personal care she is using it for cleaning mums house. The UN ( who she worked for and who the insurance is with ) are dragging their heels with agreeing the cover and so she is using Mums cleaner and another lady on a minimum call for cleaning only and my sis and I have to organise the shopping and some of the cooking. I actually need to concentrate on my house and my job and she cant see it. She would like me to have stayed there and not in the hotel so I could look after her and Mum.
    Families !!
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,863
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    buuuuuuuubs beef:D

Yummmmyyyyyyyyyy:D
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    Forumite
    rose28454 wrote: »
    My sister with the broken leg is actually driving my other sister and I slowly crazy. She should have actually stayed in Switzerland in the private clinic her insurers would have paid for another month. Her insurers will give her an allowance of £30.oo per day for help at home ( at mums ) but instead of using it for shopping cooking and personal care she is using it for cleaning mums house. The UN ( who she worked for and who the insurance is with ) are dragging their heels with agreeing the cover and so she is using Mums cleaner and another lady on a minimum call for cleaning only and my sis and I have to organise the shopping and some of the cooking. I actually need to concentrate on my house and my job and she cant see it. She would like me to have stayed there and not in the hotel so I could look after her and Mum.
    Families !!
    Oh sorry to read this:( dont let her drag you down and tr and concentrate on your own problems x
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    Forumite
    From dark side

Alpen Milk & Dark Chocolate Bars 29g bbe 12/10/2017 19p in home bargains
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Enterprise_1701C Posts: 23,409
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Forumite
    rose28454 wrote: »
    Families !!

So she could have stayed in the clinic being waited on hand and foot, instead she comes here and still expects to be waited on hand and foot. Maybe you should take her to see the state of your house and tell her how you would love to have the option to stay somewhere being waited on! OK, I know it is not without cost, but even so :mad:
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    Forumite
    100 nectar points if you can stand the cold calling:rotfl:

https://www.sainsburysbankcontact.co.uk/insurance/bonus-points/?cid=EML_LIF_170303
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills