Clydesdale/Yorkshre Bank PPI

2»

Comments

• RaeR
    RaeR Posts: 72 Forumite
    Thank you for your reply,
    the thing is with us we cant even remember exactly how much it was or anything. We know it was somewhere between 600 and 1000 but as I said before we were in such a panic we just signed and took it.

Holywell wrote: »
    I also received a letter from yorkshire bank asking me to contact them in Nov 16. When I called them they said I may have been mis sold ppi in the past and invited me to make a complaint if i thought i had been mis sold ppi.I made my complaint over the telephone for 10 loans and credit cards. Ppi had been front loaded so I had paid interest on them too. All complaints were upheld and I am now waiting for cheque for 25k. I had no information other than one loan account they had quoted on the original letter they had sent to me but they checked their records and some were done manually dating back to 1997 and they found all of the other records. I was honest with them to the best of my knowledge when I made the complaint. Go ahead and answer the questions they ask to your best ability. Do not go through a claims management company. I have had in total 37k refunded to me and I made complaints to 4 different banks all were upheld. They will accept your complaint over the telephone so it's quicker too. Just make a note of your reasons for making the complaint and have them to hand when you make the call. Don't delay:)
  • RaeR
    Hi everyone,
    I used the resolver site through here to put the complaint through in the 9th March and recieved a letter today saying they will look into it a d they have 8 weeks.
    Do we just sit and wait now?

Thanks again
  • Nasqueron
    Nasqueron Posts: 8,768 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    RaeR wrote: »
    Hi everyone,
    I used the resolver site through here to put the complaint through in the 9th March and recieved a letter today saying they will look into it a d they have 8 weeks.
    Do we just sit and wait now?

Thanks again

They have 8 weeks before you can ask the FOS to look at the complaint. Yes you do just wait and see what they come back with
  • RaeR
    I have just had a missed call from them at 19.55, although I have no idea how it was a missed call when all my sound was up high.
    I will keep posting to keep the thread updated.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure