Be a Stunner for Summer - Slimming World support thread 2017

Comments

• joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,481
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Forumite
    MamanI've only said "no planned wine" - doesn't mean DH won't decide to open a bottle and if he does then I'm not sure I have the necessary self control!!!

Denise
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Forumite
    Good Afternoon :wave:

Sorry about your cat piglet :(
    Mums cat was in her 22nd year when she was :(

I have been looking at bathroom scales on Amazon for last hour and :eek: there are so many .

Been looking incase my scales say a + tomorrow if they do they telling lies because I have been :T this week after the + last week .

I have put a new battery in mine and had a word with them :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Can anyone recommend any digital ones please that just weigh none of this fancy stuff that doesn't interest me lol

Off to check on scallop potatoes I making SW quiche tonight with mixed veg , cottage cheese eggs etc will be enough for tomorrow as well. Don't want to be messing cooking when watching :footie:
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,493
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    How do you do scallops tweets ? Where I come from they were in batter.:eek:

You can have a win tomorrow but PLEASE rest loads on Wednesday. We struggled to beat Middlesbrough today but we did rest 7 players.
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,863
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    tweets wrote: »
    Good Afternoon :wave:

Sorry about your cat piglet :(
    Mums cat was in her 22nd year when she was :(

I have been looking at bathroom scales on Amazon for last hour and :eek: there are so many .

Been looking incase my scales say a + tomorrow if they do they telling lies because I have been :T this week after the + last week .

I have put a new battery in mine and had a word with them :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Can anyone recommend any digital ones please that just weigh none of this fancy stuff that doesn't interest me lol

Off to check on scallop potatoes I making SW quiche tonight with mixed veg , cottage cheese eggs etc will be enough for tomorrow as well. Don't want to be messing cooking when watching :footie:
    Hi tweets:wave:
    Sorry cant help with scales dont own any:rotfl:
    Hope you get the result you want tomorrow:D
    I love making a SW crustless quiche, i have chunks every day at work
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • tweets
    Forumite
    maman wrote: »
    How do you do scallops tweets ? Where I come from they were in batter.:eek:

You can have a win tomorrow but PLEASE rest loads on Wednesday. We struggled to beat Middlesbrough today but we did rest 7 players.

I admit I cheated today I bought a bag of the potatoes from the fresh 3 for 2 in Tesco they already peeled so I just opened bag and cut into thinnish oval shapes . No batter involved nor oil :D

These https://www.tesco.com/groceries/product/details/?id=260999122

I feel sorry for Jose and all injuries he's had this season :( and the idiots who get red carded :mad: Jose will be turning out for them :j:j

Sorry but we need the points to get into Europe need to make sure twice ;):D
  • tweets
    Forumite
    bubbs wrote: »
    Hi tweets:wave:
    Sorry cant help with scales dont own any:rotfl:
    Hope you get the result you want tomorrow:D
    I love making a SW crustless quiche, i have chunks every day at work

Hiya bubbs I will do a :dance::dance::dance: tomorrow when we win . Just seen that Leicester disallowed penalty on news and :mad: I wouldn't have disallowed it seeing it was city they played :mad:
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,493
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    edited 13 May 2017 at 5:47PM

Sorry but we need the points to get into Europe need to make sure twice ;):D

Greedy! :p

So are you just slicing the potatoes and putting them in your quiche?
  • tweets
    Forumite
    maman wrote: »
    Greedy! :p

So are you just slicing the potatoes and putting them in your quiche?

I go take a pic when adverts on take me out its different everytime I make one because I add different fillings lol :)
  • greentiger
    greentiger Posts: 2,401
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Good losses, orlao and Squiggly.

I have had these scales for just over a year. They seem to be quite reliable. I like that I can weigh my cat as she has a thyroid problem ( as well as arthritis and having only 3 legs and being stone deaf – we adopted her last year, when she was 13) and I like to keep an eye on her weight as there is a risk of kidney damage.. Previous cat had same problem (always hungry, never gains weight) and lasted until she was 18. :A

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B019PD68CQ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    Sewing 46/COLOR]Woollies 6Card s 17Reading 11/40
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,863
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Hiya bubbs I will do a :dance::dance::dance: tomorrow when we win . Just seen that Leicester disallowed penalty on news and :mad: I wouldn't have disallowed it seeing it was city they played :mad:
    Hope you do
    I go take a pic when adverts on take me out its different everytime I make one because I add different fillings lol :)

Look forward too pic, i wanted to take a pic of something i had the other day but didnt think people did on this thread so didnt:o
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure