Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Comments

• Sarahdol75
    Sarahdol75 Posts: 7,717 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    bubbs wrote: »
    They are not Herons are they?

I dont know.
    Hope not, we have those up by the river and the lake and they are no-where near that size, don't want to get there and end up being carried away by one :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

:eek::eek::eek: :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    It's a seagull.

Except he hasn't got dressed...

th?id=OIP.Mce56aaa2a757c9022ffd662049c41f72o0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    HILLBERN wrote: »
    good -- pleased you done as you were told:D:D

Sometimes I can be good!
    Yayyyyy , how many shops?:D

It was supposed to be 4, but as I was unloading the SA decided to ignore the next customer sign... and put 3 through at once..... OH is going to have to spend that one!!!

Bless him, he has no idea where I went. He was on the phone, so I kissed him and left, when I returned he was sat in the lounge... not shifted his bottom to help... I may hide the crisps....:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

DS2 will be really happy with the dried fruit - but I will put it in little pots or he would eat a full packet like most people would eat crisps.... x

Thanks for your help (and TM) I would still be reading back and trying to get my head around it xxxxx
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,918 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Hope not, we have those up by the river and the lake and they are no-where near that size, don't want to get there and end up being carried away by one :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    We have them here they are pretty big and there wing span is huge
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sarahdol

Your photographs look lovely, have a fabulous time. xxx
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,918 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Sometimes I can be good!

It was supposed to be 4, but as I was unloading the SA decided to ignore the next customer sign... and put 3 through at once..... OH is going to have to spend that one!!!

Bless him, he has no idea where I went. He was on the phone, so I kissed him and left, when I returned he was sat in the lounge... not shifted his bottom to help... I may hide the crisps....:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

DS2 will be really happy with the dried fruit - but I will put it in little pots or he would eat a full packet like most people would eat crisps.... x

Thanks for your help (and TM) I would still be reading back and trying to get my head around it xxxxx
    Your welcome, i know what its like when you are in a rush/panic:eek: dont forget to check tonight to lock in
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Dizzy_Ditzy
    Dizzy_Ditzy Posts: 17,462 Ambassador
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Sarahdol75 wrote: »
    TM any idea what this bird is??????

IMG-20161027-WA0005_zpsvmilp3mb.jpg

Because I havnt :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

That looks very much like a diving bird we saw lots of in Orlando. Didn't have a clue what it was. It wingspan was huge!
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Health & Beauty, Greenfingered Moneysaving and How Much Have You Saved boards. If you need any help on these boards, please do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com

All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert
  • Lovely photos Sarah. x

I wouldn't have wanted to come home to our weather after that.
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• RIP Sir Jimmy Young
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• elainemn
    elainemn Posts: 3,777 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver! Debt-free and Proud!
    Thanks everyone for the shops. Just back from 3 shops, now need to stay up until 11.15 to check the last one. Noticed SA put 11 through on 1 receipt :( .
    Managed to get some ground almonds as well which I am v happy about. Think I am sorted for next 2 years cakes, but saying that already waten a bag of apricots and half a bag of raisins between us. no time for tea. Our local A did not sell the jacobs.
  • Sunshinemummy
    Your welcome, i know what its like when you are in a rush/panic:eek: dont forget to check tonight to lock in

Will do. DS2 is eating the apricots....:D:D:D

The check out was rather strange...... he was talking about the Carry on Films to anyone that would listen, and could recall word for word long bits of it.... including really inappropriate comments including comments that had 'mustafa' and toilet comments.........when he told/asked me that why don't they make programmes like this anymore....I just looked at him and said because it is racist. His response was that it is not racist as they still show them on Gold! I had to stop myself .........
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure