I did a shop this avo and these are still coming back as N/A vs Tesco :(
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,921 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    CM66 wrote: »
    I did a shop this avo and these are still coming back as N/A vs Tesco :(

Scotland/England again then :(
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • CM66
    CM66 Posts: 602 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Scotland/England again then :(

Looks like it! All was not lost though as it did still compare to Sainos
  • Savvybuyer
    Savvybuyer Posts: 22,332 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    An alternative trigger for the 3 for £3 crisps/snacks offer in A for those who don't want Ketchup crisps (or don't want Ketchup crisps again)?

https://groceries.asda.com/product/all-healthier-crisps-snacks/walkers-baked-salt-vinegar-crisps/33220998
  • Savvybuyer
    Options
    michaels wrote: »
    I did I price check on rasor blades and dove soap and they were in the same 3 4 2 mix and match so I would guess that is the case for all the rasor products - and definitely don't do £1.50 and £8 3 4 2 products in the same basket :eek:

I am guessing regarding the razor products too in A:rotfl:. I would hope they are all in the 3 for 2 offer in A.

In M, however, I believe the three razors are in two different offers (one in one of them and the other two in another offer). As stated, it is theory because buying these razors and picking up both A and M offers would exceed £20 to the APG by a lot indeed. However, the two M offers might be put as the same M offer on the APG.
  • emerald21
    emerald21 Posts: 11,349 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    davemorton wrote: »
    Offer for Bubbs and Co. from hukd

Free hot drink & mince pie (for senior citizens) - Morrisons (between 2:30pm and 5pm)

:beer:

Never mind the s senior citizens bit what day is it on pls lol Nellie are you up for it :D
  • emerald21
    Options
    fuzzgun19 wrote: »
    Mine are less than 1 min, prob at least 20-40secs apart and I open them as soon as they come up (in case they disappear or something).

I did lose my first one this morning. I went to the Mcd drive thru, paid with AP, then put it down on top of my iphone. The envelope started to appear but stopped at a large pin head size, then the app closed.
    I checked it at home in case it had saved but hadn't.
    Don't know if it was my iphone or Mcd wifi interfering with it or just one of those things.. never had it before.

No matter as I won a few nice prizes after that :T

My haul today was 3 x£5 Greggs and a £3 M & S :)
  • emerald21
    Options
    And bubbles has just had her free bus pass.....:rotfl:

Has she ? Welcome to the club bubbs . Nellie won’t be long either now :D
  • Savvybuyer
    Options
    zippydooda wrote: »
    Forgot about mullers. Not v s anyway are they. My store did not have the trigger last time I looked.
    Confused with 29p hit

They are. However, if your store didn't have the Muller trigger then you couldn't have lost anything in that store.
    So I take it back:rotfl:. 29p would have been in other stores with the trigger - as pay £3 for the Mullers and get £3.29 back.
  • emerald21
    Options
    janed9388 wrote: »
    Thanks for that - I did 3 self scan shops in T's this morning, only one item in each so probably not a minute apart but couldn't open the envelopes as there is no signal in the store ! All were still there when I got to the car though. £5 M&S an £3 costa for me. Thought I then had it sussed in B&Q to do 4 items in 4 shops (very cute 3' Christmas trees for £2 for the kids :D) but our B&Q is behind the times and doesn't do contactless !

I’ve never seen any Costa ones. Argos don’t do contactless either :o
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport