Quidco Question and Answers

Options

Comments

• BRUCE225
    BRUCE225 Posts: 9 Forumite
    edited 6 January 2013 at 11:01AM
    Options
    Hi wonder if you could help.

Just been paid by Dell but only received 2% which you advertise at the moment and show on cashback claim not 5% what I was expecting when I made my purchase.

When I try and do a cash back claim paid wrong amount,I keep getting the same message

" You entered an invalid Cashback amount. Please ensure that you have entered all requisite amounts correctly for calculating your missing cashback."

USER ID BRUCE182

Many thanks
  • steve_naive
    Options
    This might sound a stupid question, but how do I unsubscribe from Quidco?

I can't find an option on the website.
  • BookWorm
    BookWorm Posts: 2,465 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    This might sound a stupid question, but how do I unsubscribe from Quidco?

I can't find an option on the website.

You have to be logged in and send them an email via the Quidcare section on the site (can be found via help button)

:)
  • Alias_Omega
    Alias_Omega Posts: 7,912 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Question for the Quidco Rep..

Sky Telephone & Broadband.

We signed up via the £80.00 offer, the transaction is not tracking on the Quidco website.

If i go to raise a claim, it says that Sky will hold the claim for 30 days etc. This is no good for us as we would be clear of the cooling off period.

Might be easier for us to Cancel the Sky Deal & Sign back up again, though the £80 offer has now been reduced.

We ask...

Is there any problems with Sky Tracking Via Quidco, over the New Year Period?
    If this does not track, What do you recommend we do?
  • JC_Derby
    JC_Derby Posts: 806 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 8 January 2013 at 9:46PM
    Options
    Quidco rep
    After making 3 purchases via Quidco in December, the quidco site is saying that
    "Unfortunately, as advised on their page on our site, Champneys doesn't accept cashback claims, so we're unable find out why your cashback has not tracked on this occasion.

We do monitor the tracking reliability of the programme used by this retailer to check that it’s working properly for our customers"

well obviously its not...working properly and champneys refusing to accept claims is a disgrace....
    how do i proceed with this/escalate it?
  • JC_Derby
    JC_Derby Posts: 806 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Oh and Habitat are supposedly a faster paying company...still waiting for cashback following my purchase in August....:eek:
  • Dicky_B_2
    Options
    Hi Quidco,

I have recently recieved my £100 cashback from Npower, and written a (hopefully) useful and informative review on the Quidco site. My question is, can you please amend the stats that say 100% cashback is paid from Npower within 90 to 180 days, as mine took 332 days, and from reading other reviews this looks to be other people's experiences.
    I did get my money, in the end, but I think your stats should reflect the actual time it is taking Npower to pay up. Thanks - Dicky B
  • point3
    point3 Posts: 1,830 Forumite
    Options
    Dear Quidco,

You are supposed to be running a professional business.

Julie Wells has twice requested payment for a SAR submitted at the beginning of December 2012, but has twice omitted to give out any payee details. Given that the payment requests come several weeks after Quidco claimed that it had already deleted all my data, you cannot blame me for wondering if this is all a scam.

My request for an official invoice disclosing payee details has been replied to by Leanne, who just gave the payee name as "Quidco.com".

In the absence of anything else official from this company, I have once again requested an official invoice for payment as an official record of this transaction with disclosure of payee details - Who are behind Quidco, where are they located and what are their banking details? Thanks.

Leanne,

Can you also point out where in Quidco's Terms and Conditions does it state that customers forfeit their cashback balances on requesting account closure?

This would seem to be an unfair contract clause if indeed it even exists and one for the FSA to investigate, seeing that Quidco is FSA regulated?
  • point3
    Options
    Leanne,

You have failed to provide an official invoice yet again.
    Please provide an official dated invoice with the officially registered business details of Quidco and detailing the service to be provided.

You have only sent a SORT code and account number corresponding to an account held at Barclays HQ London, which quite frankly could belong to anyone.
  • point3
    Options
    Oh by the way, Leanne, you have admitted in your last e-mail that it will be either you or Julie Wells on the receiving end of my postal SAR. Now, both of you have already acknowledged my existing Subject Access Request and have already responded to it in various ways, so it would be pointless to pretend that this postal form will be a new notification. No extension of the time limit in which to respond, I'm afraid.

Do let the invoice show that the SAR payment request comes after Quidco closed my account in response to my SAR and that Quidco is asking payment to see not my intact personal information as originally requested, but to view account data after deletion.

Still awaiting answers on all my other questions.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback