Precise Mortgages - how long from application to offer?

Comments

• Mark7519
    Mark7519 Posts: 7 Forumite
    I have read through most of the posts on this thread.

My full application has been submitted today also my valuation fee have been taken today. All paperwork has been submitted to broker and he assures all should be fine. How long do I really expect to wait?
  • @Mark7519 - I personally had to endure 8 weeks from application to offer. It seems a few people have had a smooth ride of late so fingers crossed for you it goes quickly...but be prepared for a fair wait.
  • Forgot to post yesterday (amidst Champagne �� celebration relief), but we got our offer!!! Which meant from application to offer took exactly 5 weeks. It's been a battle but now the shopping can start!! Whoop Whoop
  • klbancroft
    klbancroft Posts: 10 Forumite
    Our application went in also on Monday David... we had a previous app that was declined due to a charge on an old statement so had to re submit! Our vendor is getting twitchy so we have had to go with the valuation which is booked for Tuesday... apparently they are working on 5-6 days so hoping we hear something on Friday before we wave goodbye to £410! ��
  • klbancroft
    Have you heard anything mark?
  • Mikec1982
    Mikec1982 Posts: 7 Forumite
    I have read all these post and it helps to see all you that have had for offers.

My full application got put in on the 23/5 so lets hope its a nice smooth process
  • klbancroft
    Ours was the 22nd and our broker heard back Friday afternoon requesting clarification on a couple of things on my partners bank statement which we have provided... now we wait for another 6 days until they look at it.... guessing you will hear on Tuesday if your app went in the day after ours.
  • Mikec1982
    I hope I hear something am not good at waiting.
    I received confirmation of my direct debit letter Friday so am hoping they don't need anything from us and the survayer go's out soon but am not that lucky something will go wrong I know it.
  • klbancroft
    They send out the DD as standard... we received ours then they asked for further info! That's being submitted today so hoping to hear early next week for us now! I am well prepared for them to ask for further info though after reading through previous posts. Let us know how you get on!
  • Mikec1982
    I will do I keep a look out to see how your getting on I still haven't heard any thing as off yet so am still waiting.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback