Inbox Pounds

Does anyone on here do Inbox Pounds? I joined recently but I'm finding it quite hard to earn much. They pay 1p for every two searches and you can get paid for watching watch videos. They also send out paid emails.
Don't mess with pensioners. :cool:

Comments

• I have just cashed out with them for the first time. It took a while for things to kick in really - but I kept at it and seem to be reaping the benefits now.:j

I play the vids whilst doing other stuff, I try and do the surveys everyday - though some days there are none at all. About a month or so ago they started sending out emails for surveys which I think is better, as it acts as a reminder if no daily ones were available earlier.:)
  • CathWales
    CathWales Posts: 3,010
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    edited 1 October 2012 at 1:29PM
    I signed up to Inbox Pounds via the Swagbucks link, but left it. SB is quiet at the mo and so I thought I'd take a look. I've played 4 videos, but none seem to have credited. Do I need to play a certain number of vids before this happens? Edit: Its OK, I looked at my total and it was just slow to credit and not yet updated on my home page total. This could become addictive too!
  • I just click on the paid emails most of the time. Don't mind a slow tick over if i get there eventually :)
  • CathWales
    CathWales Posts: 3,010
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    What are the good things to look out on I£s and what should I avoid? I don't want to be deluged with Spam (tho have email for the site for thois purpose, texts or want to download something that will harm my laptop.
  • I always click on anything that comes to me inbox that says 'Paid email from Inbox pounds' There's a purple bar across the bottom you click on for the points. You don't have to sign up to anything or view anything particular, other than the page it takes you to after clicking on the email :)
    There's surveys that come through too but haven't done any of those yet as have been concentrating on swagbucks more!
  • The details as regards earnings are easily defined as they are in £'s and pence as opposed to points.

It really pays to get referrals as you earn 10% of your referral's 'qualified earnings'.:)
  • mrsyardbroom
    mrsyardbroom Posts: 1,946
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    The searches are paying a few pennies a day. I mostly watch the videos on Swagbucks but I notice I£s has the same Crowdflower tasks. I haven't managed a survey on the site yet.
    Don't mess with pensioners. :cool:
  • Video's on inbox pounds pay 1p per view, where as Swagbucks they are 1pt which if redeemed at 849pts for a £5 Amazon voucher are worth 0.58p per video.

So inbox pounds video's pay almost twice as much as Swagbucks for the same activity.

Some of the inbox pounds surveys are great value, a recent automotive one paid £1.25 for an 8 minute survey.
  • I signed up to this site the other day and found it a little confusing compared to swagbucks but will persevere.

Up to £1.58 :rotfl:woo hoo
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family
  • 247.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure