Comments

• Wheres_My_Cashback
    Options
    mhoc wrote: »
    Check your Q clicksnappy accounts this morning

Mine have all got 2 new sainsbobs freebies

Goose island - might be a lager or beer? £1.95
    Pizza express house light dressing pots 50p

Had the PE dressings weeks ago, they're OK.

The IPA is ONLINE at S only so doubt they'll be giving too many of those away.
  • mrsmac10
    mrsmac10 Posts: 4,676 Forumite
    Options
    Check your Q clicksnappy accounts this morning

Mine have all got 2 new sainsbobs freebies

Goose island - might be a lager or beer? £1.95
    Pizza express house light dressing pots 50p

Strangley though one of mine has also got Mom porridge seeds and Moma plain boxes to buy in sainsbobs with £1.25 cashback - these are supposed to be on offer for £1.50 this week

I might have got them before for shopimum for a double cashback offer but not for this Q account which is why its still there
    So it might be worth checking your Q account - after cashback they work out at 25p each which is not too bad and good for anyone doing the October challenge :D

Just checked COS and the beer is also there as well :T

The goose island on mine is ONLINE ONLY
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    Options
    Morning :o

Have taken my frock off this morning with the M&S further reductions online. :eek:

I have been after a pink bra for ages as the one I have is a little small when I wear it under my pink dress and they just happened to have a 2 pack with navy in my size for £4.79 and matching 2 pack knickers £1.49. :o

I also couldn't resist a skirt for £2.39

http://www.marksandspencer.com/twin-zip-pockets-a-line-mini-skirt/p/p22428468?image=SD_01_T59_7707_F0_X_EC_90&color=NAVY

and a short sleeved jumper to go with it for £2.59

http://www.marksandspencer.com/cashmilon-easy-care-jumper/p/p22394247?image=SD_01_T38_8230A_XX_X_EC_90&color=SILVER

Whole outfit £4.98....

Think I better go update my sig, still haven't added the wine shop yet. :eek:
  • Arthien
    Arthien Posts: 1,513 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Afternoon all!

Was hoping to have NSD no. 3 today, but DH has informed me that the lack of biscuits is unacceptable and that we have 'no food' (read: no random snacky bits that he likes ;)) so now I'll be going to Iceland and hoping they have cheap crisps and biscuits!

I did point out that I asked him whether we had enough crisps for the week and he said yes, and that he could start cooking tea earlier instead of waiting for me to come home and picking in the meantime, but somehow that wasn't relevant :p
  • emerald21
    emerald21 Posts: 11,349 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    https://www.northernrailway.co.uk/travel/network-map

Click this link and download the route map(first one) You'all be able to see where you can get to from Chester. Also see what stations you can change at to get somewhere else. Once you know where you want to go then tickets have to be booked at the booking office.

Oh thank you . Will do.:)
  • emerald21
    emerald21 Posts: 11,349 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Yes I am still getting the sausage bake because I've not bought it yet - my small Morrisons sells it which is very unusual - its one of those things I would buy if I could pass it along to someone but there isn't so I haven't :D

Now I've said that I know its on my COS but I don't know about OHs, assume so

Why ? Don't you like sausages.
  • izzeyb
    izzeyb Posts: 5,265 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    I have just seen confirmation that the Schmackos and the Rodeo dog treats are comparing to Tesco :D
  • Tinyshoes
    edited 12 October 2016 at 1:11PM
    Options
    Ok so signature updated. :eek:

It may go down a little as also ordered some underwear for DD3, so I may get that back.

Had to pay parking again yesterday to collect the vests but whizzed around in an hour and came home without toilet rolls, sharing the last roll between upstairs and down at the moment, how did that happen. :rotfl:

Thinking now maybe my total was a little unrealistic for everything....think it was Josie who said about not including the wine as will it get drunk in October. Well no it probably won't but part of the reason for me doing this was to stop myself from stock piling too much so I need to include it really and also to try and have a non existent CC bill next month which has now gone down the pan with the M&S order. :o

At least spend compared to normal is a lot lower so far into the month so that is something positive for me. Normally I would have treated us to the M&S meal deal and probably gone out for more tea and cake, once is included in my total so far. And probably gone way madder on M&S, there are some good mens reductions on shorts and they have Mr TS's size but I am resisting even though he lives in shorts for most of the year. :rotfl:
  • Arthien
    Arthien Posts: 1,513 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    This is Arthien reporting from the field! No Coroner (whoever is in Malvern got there early ;)) but Waitrose digestives are only 50p and I got a 24-pack of Quavers for £2, instead of the 12-pack for £2.50 that was next to it :D

This Frocky thing really does make me think about how easy it is for the little things to add up. I also keep seeing adverts for restaurants, cafes, takeaways and I'm realising just how bombarded we are every day with adverts saying 'Buy it now! Buy it now!!', no wonder people end up in debt so easily.
  • Tinyshoes
    Options
    PD I hate to say it but if you have seen a mouse there are probably quite a few more you haven't. :eek:

DD1 lived next to a pub in second year uni and they had them come in, one got into her bedroom too. They tried the humane trap first with the recommended peanut butter but didn't have much luck with them almost as if the little boogers knew there was no way out.

They had to resort to the spring loaded mouse traps in the end. :(

You do need to find where this one has got in and block access unless you know for sure it has run in from back door or similar. Good luck x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure