Cheap Airport Parking: Luton Airport hints, tips and local parking

Comments

• What is the telephone number for the NCP carpark, i just want to make sure
  • Oh yeh and where exactly is this ncp parking for £24 for the week?? If someone has the postcode that would be great

thanks
  • Arriving at the parkway on sat am and leaving on 8 days later sun pm

What tickets do I need to purchase from the machine if there isnt an attendant there. Any ideas? 1 week ticket and a 1 weekend day ticket?

Do you pay for the shuttle bus when you get on? I assume it operates a 6am on a sat? and 9pm on a sun?

Thanks for any help in advance

Robbie
  • We found a promotional code of MSEWEB on moneysavingexpert to airport-parking.co.uk and parking at Bristol cost £23.55 for a week in the offical car park.
  • Parkway is definitely a good option for Luton Airport parking. I parked there for 2 weeks (from Sat to Sat) and paid £63.80.

There were plenty of spaces and you just take a ticket and pay at a machine on your return. The shuttle bus to the airport takes only 5 mins and is supposed to cost £1.50 each way but both times I just hopped on and nobody asked me for a ticket.
  • hiya
    thanx for this, parked there from sat - wed, just showed up and it cost £19. not sure about the bus, it said somewhere here that it is now 1.50 but i didnt pay on the way to the airport or on the way back. Not sure anyone else did either. If asked I was going to claim ignorance but no-one asked. I'm going to use this airport and this parking option as much as i can from now on.
  • ktf wrote: »
    0845 680 0023 and lu1 3jw from:
    NEW NUMBER IS 0845 026 4700
  • New number is 0845 026 4700
  • i just got a Wed to Sat for £17.99 at airparks which is approx 15 mins shuttle bus from the airport. i used a discount code WF136 on the airparks.co.uk website for 10% off.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback