Mummytogirls - 100 years to be debtfree - I think not!

Comments

• Fab news about baby number 3! I think the more babies the better :D. Xx
    Debts @ LBM £23,729.31. Debts @ 08/04/2016 £0 :j
    Best win so far - holiday to Florida
  • choogirl
    choogirl Posts: 1,274 Forumite
    Hi Mummy

Wow thats exciting news, if bubba was a boy you'd have to change your user name to Mummytogirlsandboy :rotfl:

I sometimes wish we'd had a third but after DD I couldn't face anymore and now DDs 10 so its too big an age gap.

Take care xxx
  • mummytogirls
    mummytogirls Posts: 6,578 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Morning Diary,

Thanks for all your lovely comments, its a long way off yet though but it is exciting to think of a new baby. It has taken me a long time to come round to the idea, DD2 is 4 now, DD1 was only 17 months when I got pregnant with DD2 so we were quite quick to decide on that occassion! Just need to get focussed on paying the remaining debt off now.

So this morning I have done the shopping on the way to work. Went to Mr M's and then Mr T's as I had some money off coupons for things I needed. Luckily I am parked in a very cold undercover car park and its my shorter day in the office so it should be ok. No frozen or meat either!
    Spent £46 in Mr M's and then £4 in Mr T's so not bad at all.

Will pop to the local butcher on the way home for a chicken for Sunday.

Think thats all from me really. Hope everyones ok xx
    Mummytogirls x

• girlatplay
    girlatplay Posts: 3,883 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Little Miss Gap is absolutely great! She started high school in August and is soooo much happier than she was at primary. She is making new friends and is still friendly with a few girls from the primary.

Mr Gap is no more. Don't feel sad for me though. I am so much happier than I have been for a while. Some people just get on so much better on their own and I am one of them. Unfortunately that means definitely no babies for me so I am extremely jealous of you!! Lol! Really excited for you if you do decide to go down that road.

Everything else in my life is good. Even my health is hopefully looking on the up. I just need to get my sleep sorted (struggling for no reason) and it will all be good.

:) xx
    Mortgage at 12/07/2022 = £175,000
    Mortgage today = £166,457.86
    300 282 payments to go.
    House buyout fund £3,261.67/£40,000
    Random Pick Fridays = £80.01
  • Awwww that's lovely baby news, that will keep your motivation going to get this debt gone........you're doing great.xx
    DMP with CCCS started Jan12 £34,906 Jan13 £31,893 Jan14 £26,836 Jan15 £21,894 Jan16 £16,839 Jan17 £14,415 Jan19 £12,938ish Jan19 £9,649 Jan20 £6612 Feb 21 0 Self managed from Jan'17
    Jan 18- Bcard1 £0,Bcard2(PRA) £0,C@ptl £0,Ybank,£0,Virgin/MBNA £0,YB1 £0,S@ntader £0,Bcard loan £0,
    DFD - [STRIKE]Jan 2027[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]Nov 2018 [/STRIKE][STRIKE]Jan 2019[/STRIKE] - DFD 28 Feb 2021
  • mummytogirls
    Morning Diary,

Just popping in for a quick catchup! Day off for me today so need to go pick DD2 and her friend up from nursery shortly. I have also got DD1s friend coming for tea too. It will be nice to have them over.
    So I managed to get all hoovered up, wiped round bathrooms etc before taking DD's to school which has meant I could sit and chill out before the madness starts when they all come home from school!!!

Yesterday I popped to the butchers on my way home and bought a chicken for Sunday but I also picked up a cornish pasty and I just cant wait for tea time to have it haha!!!!

Have got the kids some fish goujons, pizza and chips for their tea.

Not planning on spending any money today, so should be NSD (6 I think!).

Really sorry to hear about you and Mr Gap, Gap! Glad your happy in yourself though. Cannot believe DD is not at High School :eek:.

Thanks for your kind words Alice :D.

Right think thats all from me! Hope everyones ok xx
    Mummytogirls x

• mummytogirls
    Morning Diary,

Just popping in for a quick catch up.

Snowing here today boo!!! Luckily the roads are clear, our street though is a different matter as it always is!
    DH is supposed to be going away with work today but I dont know if he will go yet as he hurt his rib badly last week and hes in a lot of pain.
    Just waiting for the doctor to ring back and if he can get stronger pain killers prescribed he will go but if not I think he might stay at home.

Had a lovely weekend, went by in a flash as im sure you can imagine! Didnt have a NSD unfortunately :(, today isnt either as I bought milk and pain killers for DH from Mr T's.

Think thats all from me anyway! Hope everyones ok xx
    Mummytogirls x

• mummytogirls
    Morning Diary,

Just popping in for a quick catch up. So DH got his stronger painkillers from the drs yesterday, we had to make a dash back to our village to collect them. He went away with work but will be back tonight. Havent really missed him but tbh I havent had time to miss him! By the time we had got home last night it was time for DD2's swimming lesson, then we got back and got them to bed and me showered etc it was about 8.20pm!!! This morning ive been busy as I had to walk the dog too so had to be super organised. Everything is in its place, kids to school and me to work on time woohoo!!!!

Its such a lovely day out and ive parked in the free car park! Ive also seen that the caffe nero freebie is back on the priority moments so thinking I might pick one up on the way back to the car... or I might leave it until tomorrow, havent quite decided yet. Today will be NSD7 :j.

Will be leaving work at around 2pm then weve got curry for tea which DH made on Sunday. I will also make a lasagne for tomorrow nights tea.

Think thats all from me. Hope everyones ok xx
    Mummytogirls x

• mummytogirls
    Morning Diary,

Just popping in for a quick catch up! I am at home this morning as I need to take DD2 to the drs at 10.30.
    Yesterday she came home from the childminders saying her eye was hurting. It has got progressively worse, was a bit gunky last night but this morning is really swollen. So ive got her in this morning, then popped in to nursery to tell them so wont be going today and the teacher told me she was complaning of getting sand in it yesterday! So I will still take her to get checked out but will probably meet the childminder at nursery and send her there for the afternoon if the dr thinks its not infected but actually down to the sand!

Today will be a spend day as I need to buy garlic bread and biscuits!!
    Ive already made the lasagne for tonights tea.

Nothing else to report really! Hope everyones ok xx
    Mummytogirls x

• mummytogirls
    Afternoon Diary,

Wow ive been on fire at work today :rotfl:, just having a quick break since I worked whilst eating my lunch.

So yesterday took DD to the drs and got some antib's and drops. Its cleared up already obviously because we caught it quick so shes back at school today. As I was heading out the door I noticed DD1's eye looking a bit red but she had been rubbing in, hope that is the case and she hasnt got it aswell!

Yesterday was a small spend day, £3 spent in Mr T's. Today I am going to leave work slightly earlier and call into Mr M's on my way home as I havent much to get. Might aswell do it as im going past, saves me having to go back out. Plus I spend less this way as im in a rush to get to school to pick the girls up!

Payday in 5 days :j!!! Hurry up payday.
    After I have been shopping today I will have no funds left (other than savings which are a no go!) so will have a few days of NS!
    Have some nice meals planned for the weekend, so we need to make sure we keep ourselves busy so we dont get bored and want to spend!

Hope everyones ok xx
    Mummytogirls x

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family