Reclaim lost Tesco points: Report your SUCCESSES

Comments

• System is so slow. Keeps crashing. Decided to purchase a magazine subscription out of my tokens and every time I add a token it takes an age then "were unable to fulfill your request".
    There are only two things a child will share willingly - communicable diseases and their mother's real age
  • lizziebabe
    lizziebabe Posts: 1,115 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I found £6.50 in unused vouchers that I didn't have the hard copies for. I added this to my stash and was able to do a Christmas order of 4 magazine subscriptions and a set of 3 games. Yippee!!

The site was very slow but I persevered and managed to sort it out.

By the way if anyone needs help today use their freephone number and eventually you will get through. They are open today. I had initial problems as the site said that it didn't recognise my details - but when I finally got through on the phone the operator sorted it out. So persevere to get the best deal on the last day. :j
  • silvercar
    silvercar Posts: 46,955 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    If I do a few groups of tokens for goldsmiths vouchers, do you think they will send me separate vouchers? Basically I'm going to put all my saved up tokens into goldsmiths vouchers, but want them to arrive as separate vouchers so I can spend them through the year, rather than have to do one big shop.
    I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, mortgages and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • I've been trying to enter my codes all day and every time i get to the last page it errors. Now when i have tried it it tells me the vouchers are no longer valid :
    Sorry, your voucher number CPYB could not be accepted, as this voucher has already been used. Ref: CC09

I hope this means that even though i didnt get a confirmation that it did in fact go through ok. I will be phoning Tesco tommorow to find out.
  • burnoutbabe
    burnoutbabe Posts: 1,338 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    i rang and spoke to them 20 mins ago, they have unreserved mine, it takes 2 hours so I should go back on at 7pm.

Boyfriend tried to use his (not tried before) and that errored at the end and now he can't use them.

So seems pointless to try again in 2 hours time really :(
  • princessmoneysaver
    princessmoneysaver Posts: 15,895 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    edited 5 December 2010 at 6:27PM
    Just on phone to Tesco, calling number 0808 100 0707 & all vouchers that are 'locked' will be honoured at the 4x value but will take 24 hours to 'unlock' them from the system HTH x

P.S It took 45 mins on hold to get through to them but it was worth it
    2023 wins - Rice Krispies, Avene Micellar Gel, Barbie Toy, £20 Apple Gift Card, KFC 6 piece bargain bucket, Chloe Nomade perfume, Barbie Toy (second one), Sanctuary Spa Sleep Balm, E45 Moisturising Lotion, Trolls Hamper, 12 Tonie Characters, Sure deodorant, Good Home Utensil holder, £5 Costa Gift Card, Neutrogena Micellar Jelly, Soap & Glory Mascara, Persil capsules,  
  • Princessmoneysaver, are they unlocking everyone's codes or just yours as you rang through?
  • Just rang through and the office is closed :(
  • silvercar
    silvercar Posts: 46,955 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    I've just managed to use all mine. Took a few attempts to log in, but once in it allowed me to add to checkout and add voucher codes. I was planning to do groups of vouchers to ensure separate vouchers, but was a bit afraid of hitting problems.

Hopefully £800 of Goldsmiths vouchers on their way to me. ::)
    I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, mortgages and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • TC1978
    TC1978 Posts: 270 Forumite
    Just on phone to Tesco, calling number 0808 100 0707 & all vouchers that are 'locked' will be honoured at the 4x value but will take 24 hours to 'unlock' them from the system HTH x

P.S It took 45 mins on hold to get through to them but it was worth it

If I'd have know they were there I would have called today!!!! Oh well, tomorrow I'll have chosen my words more carefully...
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback