Enter List Ideas (and more) To Exactitude (in shopping) thread

Comments

• zippydooda wrote: »
    most scotsmen i know, a miniture is 500ml :rotfl:what is the size you collect is it about 35ml:) before anyone thinks im against the scotts, my whole family and regulars in my local are scottish

:rotfl::rotfl::T:T

50ml/5cl ;)
  • justmaz
    justmaz Posts: 625 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Morning everyone...lovely day here in the east, I hope it is nice where you are.

I got the 6 pack beans in Ts yesterday as As were oos and I got my pp this morning with an £8 return, so all good.

Couple of bits may be worth a mention:-

1xTESCO BAKING POTATOES LOOSE (0.85kg) 1.28 1.11
    1xTESCO EDAY VALUELIGHTWEIGHT CAT LITTER 10LTR 1.99 1.60
    1XTESCO CAULIFLOWER EACH 1.00 0.50

These would be ok for fillers if you use them and intend to go for some beans.

Anyway have a nice day everyone x
    Before you assume, learn the facts,
    Before you judge, understand why,
    Before you hurt someone, feel,
    Before you speak, think.
  • DODO_2
    DODO_2 Posts: 1,529 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    They haven't updated the app yet so has to be done on the computer.

Take the pics with your phone/camera - transfer them to the computer and upload - job done

Thanks

Xxx
  • Savvybuyer
    Savvybuyer Posts: 22,332 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 18 February 2013 at 12:25PM
    Morning. For what it's worth, the 6 pack beans were being recognised properly on Sains BM as of yesterday. I say "for what it's worth" as S's price is £3.30, so you'd exceed the £10 cap if you bought more than 4 packs. And buying 4 leaves you with about £7 to have to spend on other items to reach the £20 spend they require.

(Meaning that, reluctantly, it seems T is the better option if you can't find in A.)

Also these beans look like another item to mess up the wombles on the APG, that's if they managed to find them.
  • David. wrote: »
    :T I am back as you have probably noticed, tongue is going nowhere near cheek unless I know there is a sense of humour there.
    Anyway where is Dumpy
    Hi big Dave, I'm right here.

I've had a really busy week so haven't been around much to insult you.:D

The good news is........ I did a multibuy shop at 08:28 this morning so the results are due in a few minutes.:)

The bad news is........ You and I are so rubbish at test shops that it is bound to go wrong again.:rotfl:
  • Smart1e
    Smart1e Posts: 2,756 Forumite
    Thank you to whoever said yesterday about the details on T's till spits being the same as on the receipt...(sorry I can't remember who it was)

I just had 57p back off the details from a £6 off £40 womble with no receipt with it :j:j:j

The massive womble I took ages retrieving with tweezers had nothing on at all...

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    :) Learn from the past, enjoy and appreciate the present and work to make your future the best it can possibly be :)

And get lots of glitches!
  • rhosynbach
    rhosynbach Posts: 7,664 Forumite
    good morning all lovely sunny day in wales hope the elite is well.
    boys back to school and college so up early, 2 machine loads on line, house tidied and no smokey smell anymore and just polished the 2 grandfathers in corner of lounge did not realise they were covered in soot..
    now to catch up:D

by the way thanks for the kind messages re fire:A:A
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    nikkilala wrote: »

Ohhhh spill tweets, what you waiting for?

Another Postie just been with my Viakal :)

My BzzVanish and Cushelle coupons have also arrived. :)

I have some hair stuff on its travels to test :)

A t,shirt with Doggie in glasses on front ;)

And a kind Elite member posting me some Pyrex stickers :T

Think thats it but you never know i am always filling forms in sending for offers ;)
  • Sarahdol75
    Sarahdol75 Posts: 7,717 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    rhosynbach wrote: »
    good morning all lovely sunny day in wales hope the elite is well.
    boys back to school and college so up early, 2 machine loads on line, house tidied and no smokey smell anymore and just polished the 2 grandfathers in corner of lounge did not realise they were covered in soot..
    now to catch up:D

by the way thanks for the kind messages re fire:A:A

:hello: we are off to wales at the weekend, porthmadog, got a holiday home there, we try to get there as often as possible, what part of wales are you??
  • Sarahdol75
    Sarahdol75 Posts: 7,717 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    My Cushelle voucher as also arrived, many thanks OP, sorry can't remember who posed it.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure