EZE Loans

Options

Comments

• laura_edinburgh
    Options
    I also contacted my bank about EZE LOANS. despite my bank writing to me saying they couldnt get the money back off eze loans and sent me faxed copies of eze loans t&c's which had NO company name at the top. or an FSA number. anyone could have just typed that up and faxed it. I re-copied it and pointed this out to Lloyds tsb that this company IS a scam. im waiting on a reply. the woman on the other end said theyd had numerous complaints about eze loans. youd think that after numerous complaints theyd start to see what a complete sham this company really is.
  • leonc888
    leonc888 Posts: 76 Forumite
    Options
    20 days gone no refund :( no reply from any emails now since last Thursday think they've packed up and left the country.

My bank said nothing can be done by them and i wrote to the FSA, watchdog, OB and few other and everyone just said send another recorded letter but I've sent 3 now and they said they admitted they received it and said 14 days for refund.

£74.45 out of pocked :(
  • lydecker_777
    lydecker_777 Posts: 57 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    ive literally unravelled a huge web of these companies-

as mentioned earlier

power-loans dot com is the new ezeloans and it seems these companies simply switch names one the complaints lists get high!

ive traced them to an office in delaware united states,

ive emailed the delaware (trading standards) but im awaiting a reply!

also im emailing power-loans and hassling them!

hard lesson learnt-but this company is a complete scam when it promises false refunds..............

any info-pass it on...
  • lydecker_777
    lydecker_777 Posts: 57 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    http://www.canyoutrustthem.com/index.php?go=details&id=18817

theres alot more people who have been ripped off......

and ezeloans tops the complaints list also:

http://www.canyoutrustthem.com/complaints_league.html
  • DBlake
    DBlake Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    There is a telephone number at the bottom of every page on the membership part of the website for power-loans.com . Its 0844 318 8001.
    Just put in your password.
    I gave the number a go and was answered straight away, they went through some security questions and I asked for a refund and they said they would send out a claim form straight away - all seemed OK - lets see what happens.
  • leonc888
    leonc888 Posts: 76 Forumite
    Options
    DBlake wrote: »
    There is a telephone number at the bottom of every page on the membership part of the website for power-loans.com . Its 0844 318 8001.
    Just put in your password.
    I gave the number a go and was answered straight away, they went through some security questions and I asked for a refund and they said they would send out a claim form straight away - all seemed OK - lets see what happens.

Do you think this number will work for ezeloans or when you spoke to them was it just power loans who answered?
  • pompeyfaith
    pompeyfaith Posts: 536 Forumite
    Options
    Have you made a complaint to the OFT and/or FSA if not do it now as they are not licenced.
  • SimonH068
    Options
    I fell foul of Ezeloans. I tried the Ombudsman.....no help as the company is not registered. I tried OFT, no help for same reason. Also, company address is wrong and in fact belongs to an innocent company.

I had the email from "Kate" yesterday too.

My bank were no help on the fraud front as i had agreed to pay the "membership fee"

I now suspect that we have all been well and truly ripped off as a result of our individual circumstances......not a nice feeling really.
  • SimonH068
    Options
    :D:D:DI have received a full refund from ezeloans!!!!!!!!!!! No word of a lie! My wife paid the cheque in yesterday! You can get your money back by following their instructions and by going to their website at easyloans-cs.co.uk/contact.aspx[/url].

If you get an email from Kate saying she has posted a cheque, give it about 4 or 5 days for it to arrive!

Good luck all :T:T:T:T
  • NatalieWells
    Options
    SimonH068 wrote: »
    :D:D:DI have received a full refund from ezeloans!!!!!!!!!!! No word of a lie! My wife paid the cheque in yesterday! You can get your money back by following their instructions and by going to their website at easyloans-cs.co.uk/contact.aspx[/url].

If you get an email from Kate saying she has posted a cheque, give it about 4 or 5 days for it to arrive!

Good luck all :T:T:T:T

Hi - I am also in the sane situation as many people on here! I have sent 2 recorded letters within the 14 days and finially got an email from kate at ezeloans saying I would have a refund within 14 days but guess what it has been over the 14 days and still nothing, I have sent loads of emails and havent had any replies! Not really sure what else to do to? Did you do anything differently to what I have done? Many thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure