PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Hydrogen Peroxide - Where to buy?

Comments

• Neil_D_2
    Neil_D_2 Posts: 15 Forumite
    I just bought a 200ml bottle of 6% Hydrogen Peroxide from the pharmacy counter at my local Boots store in Weston-super-Mare. The lady who served said she would check the "highly flammable" cabinet in the store room and returned a few minutes later with the bottle.

There was no quizzing or raising of eyebrows and best of all it only cost 99p which is a lot cheaper than the red wine stain removers sold in the local supermarkets.
  • System
    System Posts: 178,092 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    ive seen it in Boots and i shall be buying some pretty soon if my hair doesnt fade :o
  • Auzelia
    Auzelia Posts: 806 Forumite
    according to my hairdresser its the 18% that has been banned or is hard to get a hold of as that is what was used in the London bombings.
  • I get mine in Superdrug. I use it for all sorts of things (but not the bomb making).

Mrs P P
    "Keep your dreams as clean as silver..." John Stewart (1939-2008)
  • Sorry, I've had to remove a post as it gives medical advice.

Hi, Martin’s asked me to post this: Sorry, giving or asking for medical advice is not permitted on this forum as it’s not what this site is about. While discussing medical insurance policies, cheaper ways to see consultants, cashback for alternative health treatments and how to get specific medication cheaper (legally) are all perfectly acceptable we ask you specifically not to discuss what to do in the event of certain medical problems (please see this rule on the Health Board). If you have any questions about this policy please email [EMAIL="forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com"]forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com[/EMAIL].
    :rudolf: Sheep, pigs, hens and bees on our Teesdale smallholding :rudolf:
  • do you guys know if this would remove a captain morgan's dark rum stains from a white river island t-shirt and/or a grey superdry hoodie?

Thanks for any help haha. Just confused.
    Also I hear hydrogen peroxide whitens teeth, how would one go about doing that?
  • crazykid wrote: »
    Also I hear hydrogen peroxide whitens teeth, how would one go about doing that?

At the dentist! ONLY EVER at the dentist. :D
    "Most of the people ... were unhappy... Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy." -- Douglas Adams
  • Oh my gawd, a bottle blonde!!

Sorry had to do that without reading!!!
    I hvae nt snept th lst fw mntes writg ths post fr yu t cme alng hre nd agre wth m!

Cheers! :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:
  • culpepper
    culpepper Posts: 4,076 Forumite
    I got some on Amazon uk recently. If it is 6% and you want 3%,just dilute it half water to half chemical and it is 3%.
  • You could always ask your hairdresser for a wee bit.
    :D Is it just my mind...
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport