CSA1 Case closed for 5yrs but now REOPENED!

Comments

• infant2801
    infant2801 Posts: 75 Forumite
    DUTR wrote: »
    You are getting advice, pay what is due, yes you may have paid 6yrs but monies is due for anything upto 19yrs. I must congratulate you on the speedy house sales that you achieve.
    Anyways if you really feel you have a defence/case then contact NACSA who are independant arbitrators for csa cases.

DUTR: I have paid all that is due. The CSA have told me for 5 years I no longer need to pay.

Which speedy house sales are you talking about exactly? I have only sold one house, the one I lived at all content as a single man, then had to move because she got pregnant.

Whatever you all think of my actions, I was simply asking anyone who has knowledge of the rules of CSA 1 and can they reopen a case?

Can they reassess using my partners details for the whole of the case duration, even though we were not officially living together when the CSA 1st assessment was made.:o
  • kelloggs36
    kelloggs36 Posts: 7,703 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    If you weren't living together at the time, then no, but every assessment carried out since then can be reassessed using their details. It doesn't mean that your assessment would necessarily change, as partner's income is not used to work out what you should pay, only if you can afford to pay it.
  • infant2801
    sjc3 wrote: »
    :beer: Yeah right, pull the other one mate its got bells on it :beer:
    I really never lied on any forms, I'll reiterate we were not living together when the CSA carried out my 1st assessment.

Therefore I am asking please, can they include my partner details for housing costs for the whole of the period we were living there together?
  • infant2801
    DX2 wrote: »
    You really can't see the lies can you? :rotfl: Even your few posts here contradict each other ;) You feel awful because you have been CAUGHT! and now the brown stuff is really going to hit the fan.

Please show me where I have contradicted myself.

I asked for advice, as this CSA website has many people with experience/knowledge of CSA procedures.

I guess they can not answer my queries, because they know that I am right and did not deceive the CSA.

Please Instead of judging me, I would like to ask all you parents please: - When your relationship ended - the CSA obviously carried out your assessment and you paid what they said...end of it, providing for your child. Godd parent...then you meet you new partner, who moves in with you and did YOU write to the CSA and ask for a reassessment? Be truthful please, if you dare answer.
  • DUTR
    DUTR Posts: 12,958 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    infant2801 wrote: »
    DUTR: I have paid all that is due. The CSA have told me for 5 years I no longer need to pay.

Which speedy house sales are you talking about exactly? I have only sold one house, the one I lived at all content as a single man, then had to move because she got pregnant.

Whatever you all think of my actions, I was simply asking anyone who has knowledge of the rules of CSA 1 and can they reopen a case?

Can they reassess using my partners details for the whole of the case duration, even though we were not officially living together when the CSA 1st assessment was made.:o

I did ask you earlier how old is the child now?
    Anyways the speedy house sales I refer to was your own and the at the time 'proper' partner.
    I don't know if they can re-open a closed case on the same terms, but for some reason I suspect you had a nil assesment for those years rather than the case was closed.
    besides you would have confirmation in writing.
    I'm not for one minute saying you should pay the maximum you possibly can , as an NRP myself, I don't believe that the more paid for the child returns any kind of better parent, and to my knowledge I have not heard any reports of a child dying due to not recieving CS to the PWC.
  • infant2801
    Anyways the speedy house sales I refer to was your own and the at the time 'proper' partner.
    I don't know if they can re-open a closed case on the same terms, but for some reason I suspect you had a nil assesment for those years rather than the case was closed.
    besides you would have confirmation in writing.
    I'm not for one minute saying you should pay the maximum you possibly can , as an NRP myself, I don't believe that the more paid for the child returns any kind of better parent, and to my knowledge I have not heard any reports of a child dying due to not recieving CS to the PWC.

DUTR: I apologise, you are right, there was another house sold, I was only thinking of my sale - my partner sold hers, so that is another, correct.

My case was definitely closed "Maintenance no longer in force"., (not a nil assessment at all), the letter read, she has had complaints, appeals, tribunals and alsorts for years trying to get the case re-opened.

I was shocked when the UK address recieved this letter, I know the CSA can't ask for regular maintenance cause I am classed as non habitually resident. I've taken early retirement, no longer working, all I live on is my army/private pensions and they can't touch them as I am out of the UK.
  • infant2801

It was the year 2000 - house prices and sales were booming!
  • DX2
    DX2 Posts: 8,275 Forumite
    Please show me where I have contradicted myself.

I asked for advice, as this CSA website has many people with experience/knowledge of CSA procedures.

I guess they can not answer my queries, because they know that I am right and did not deceive the CSA.
    ;) Er you did.
    Please Instead of judging me, I would like to ask all you parents please: - When your relationship ended - the CSA obviously carried out your assessment and you paid what they said...end of it, providing for your child. Godd parent...then you meet you new partner, who moves in with you and did YOU write to the CSA and ask for a reassessment? Be truthful please, if you dare answer.
    I guess you would have to ask the NRP's within the board that question ;)
    *SIGH*
    :D
  • DX2
    DX2 Posts: 8,275 Forumite
    My case was definitely closed "Maintenance no longer in force"., (not a nil assessment at all), the letter read, she has had complaints, appeals, tribunals and alsorts for years trying to get the case re-opened.

I was shocked when the UK address recieved this letter, I know the CSA can't ask for regular maintenance cause I am classed as non habitually resident. I've taken early retirement, no longer working, all I live on is my army/private pensions and they can't touch them as I am out of the UK.
    :rotfl:Can one assume you have never heard of REMO.
    *SIGH*
    :D
  • infant2801
    DX2 wrote: »
    :rotfl:Can one assume you have never heard of REMO.

Yes, my solicitor investigated about REMO before I 'left' the UK, it was infact her who advised me of thr procedure:

"Inform the CSA of your forwarding address in a country not compliant with the UK REMO, then she cannot go through the courts for child maentenance".
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure